Tver State Medical University Russia Campus
Hostel Facilities at Tver State Medical University
- Tver State Medical University has 4 different hostels (dormitories) systems that serve more than 1500 students. Out of these 4 hostels, the 2 hostels are Residential type apartments.
- The Residential type housing units comprise of one-room apartments for 3 students and two-room apartments for 5 students.
- Each apartment is equipped with a sanitary unit, bathroom, modern kitchen and is well furnished.
- The University prioritises providing residential accommodation in hostels to foreign students.
- All the accommodations are guarded using a pass system. There are video surveillance cameras ensuring the safety of all students.
- The cost of living in the hostel is very economical and includes the cost of electricity, water, heating and security.
- The cost varies depending on the type of hostel and the number of people living in one apartment.
- All the accommodations are situated within easy reach from both University buildings and clinics.
- There are stores and public transport within walking distance of the hostels.
Mess Facilities at Tver State Medical University
- A good-quality Mess facility at Tver State Medical University is available within the college campus providing tasty and hygienic food.
- Scrumptious Breakfast, snacks, beverages and meals are available for teachers and students at a reasonable price.
Library Facilities at Tver State Medical University
The students at Tver State Medical University enjoy excellent study facilities to support their learning. The library has thousands of educational materials, manuals, text-books both in printed and electronic variants.
Monographs, reference books, textbooks, training aids and collections of scientific theses that reflect all main aspects of scientific work are published by the TSMA and kept in the Academy’s library.
Extra-Curricular activities at Tver State Medical University
The university campus at Tver State Medical University has many activity centres like scientific communities, interest clubs, sports schools, volunteering, charity work, public work, cultural events etc.
Tver State Medical University has a special sports facility for the students on the campus that includes soccer, lawn tennis, table tennis, volleyball, triathlon and cricket sports clubs.
Tver State Medical University provides abundant opportunities to its students to demonstrate and improve their creative talents and abilities. There are various cultural centres of different countries at TSMA which organise activities to promote intercultural activities among international and native students.
Various cultural centres at Tver State Medical University are:
- TSMA General Purpose Cultural Centre
- Office of Pedagogical Work
- Indian Cultural Centre
- Sri Lankan Cultural Centre
- Youth Centre of the TSMA
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Russia or study MBBS at MCI approved medical colleges in Russia can check out Top Medical Universities in Russia for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Russia through the Best MBBS admission consultants in Pune to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Russia and will provide you with all the information required from filling out admission form to reaching your college and adapting to the University life.
For a detailed, MBBS at Tver State Medical University fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are the Best medical admission consultant offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for MBBS admission in India as well as providing detailed information about MBBS abroad necessary to choose the best academic path to achieve your career goals based on your aptitude, ability and interest.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 817 393 2222/ +91 817 387 2222/+91 817 395 2222