Nepal has released revised schedule for Nepal MD/MS 2020 entrance exam: Know the Details
The Medical Education Commission of Nepal has released the revised schedule for Nepal MD MS 2020 entrance exam after the Common entrance exam for admission to MD/MS in Nepal and various other medical courses was delayed due to a stay order from the Honorable Supreme Court.
Earlier the application process for Nepal MD/MS commenced from 17th September 2020 to 1st October 2020 and the Nepal MD MS 2020 entrance exam was scheduled to be held in the month of October 2020 from 13th October 2020 till 15th October 2020 for various courses.
This common entrance exam is necessary for admission to all Postgraduate Colleges and Universities (Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu University, BPKIHS) in Nepal and was awaited for a long time. Finally, the revised schedule for Nepal MD MS 2020 entrance exam has been released and the Nepal MD/MS entrance exam is scheduled to be held on 2nd January 2021 along with other courses.
The qualified students get to choose college and subjects during the counselling session depending upon the merit scored.
NEPAL MD/MS IMPORTANT DATES
Entrance EXAM Date
|1.||MD/MS(Doctor of Medicine/Master of Surgery)||2nd January 2021|
|2.||MD Ayurveda (Kayachikitsa)||2nd January 2021|
|3.||Master in Nursing/M.Sc. Nursing/ M.Sc. Midwifery||2nd January 2021|
|4.||Master of Public Health(MPH)/M.Sc. PH(Master of Science in Public Health), MPHN, MHPE, MPH(Public Health Service Management)||3rd January 2021|
|5.||MPhil in Clinical Psychology||3rd January 2021|
|6.||MDS (Master of Dental Surgery)||4th January 2021|
|7.||Master in Pharmacy(M.Pharma), M.Sc. Pharmacy, Master of Pharmaceutical Science||4th January 2021|
|8.||M.Sc. MIT(Master of Science in Medical Imaging Technology)||4th January 2021|
|9.||MSc Clinical/ Medical Biochemistry & MSc Clinical/Medical Microbiology||4th January 2021|
|10.||Master in Optometry||4th January 2021|
HOW TO DOWNLOAD NEPAL MD/MS ADMIT CARD
- Go to the link “Check application Status”
- Click “Check your Status/Print “Admit Card”
- Students can print their admit card 5 days before the entrance examination date
- Details of the exam centre will be mentioned in the admit card
NEPAL MD/MS ENTRANCE EXAM PATTERN
Universities [B.P. Koirala/Kathmandu University/IOM] of Nepal conduct a common entrance exam every year for both Nepalese and Foreign students for PG Medical- MD/MS program for admission at their universities and affiliated colleges.
- Pattern of examination: MCQ Objective based[Single best Response type]
- Exam conducted: Annually
- Total Questions: 200
- Marks Distribution:[Clinical Sciences -115, Basic Sciences -600 & Para Clinical-25 ]
- Marking Scheme: No negative marking
- Duration: 3 hours [180mins]
- Language: English
NEPAL MD/MS SELECTION PROCEDURE
- Candidates for Nepal MD/MS courses shall be selected on a merit basis.
- The criteria for merit will be according to the University [B.P. Koirala/Kathmandu University/IOM] rules based on the PG Entrance Examination.
- All students including international students must take and pass the PG entrance examinations conducted by the University [B.P. Koirala/Kathmandu University/IOM]
- Those who secure more than 50% marks in the entrance exam are listed in the merit.
- Based on the marks obtained a separate merit list is prepared by the University [B.P. Koirala/Kathmandu University/IOM] for Nepalese and Foreign students and admission is granted according to the merit secured.
Indian students who want to study at low cost in Nepal at MCI approved medical colleges can check out the best study abroad MBBS consultant here. The advantage of studying through Best MD/MS admission consultant in Delhi to study in Nepal is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges and will provide you with all the information required from filling out admission form to reaching your college and adapting to the University life.
For detailed, MD/MS In Nepal fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
FEES STRUCTURE for MD/MS In Nepal
We are the Best medical admission consultant offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for MBBS admission in India as well as providing detailed information about MBBS abroad /MBBS in Nepal/ MD-MS in Nepal necessary to choose the best academic path to achieve your career goals based on your aptitude, ability and interest.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817 393 2222/+91 817 387 2222/+91 817 395 2222