MEC NEPAL HAS STARTED MD/MS APPLICATION PROCESS & RELEASED EXAM DATE: CHECK THE IMPORTANT DETAILS
The Medical Education Commission of Nepal has commenced the application for Common Entrance Exam of Postgraduate Level in Health Professional Education from 17th September 2020 and the application closes on 1st October 2020 till 05:00 PM (NST). According to the notification released by the Medical Education Commission, the exam will be held from 13th October 2020 till 15th October 2020 for different courses.
The entrance exam grants admission to various health professional courses offered in all the Universities, affiliated colleges and health science academics throughout Nepal. This entrance exam is mandatory for all Nepalese and Foreign nationals seeking admission in Health Professional courses in the country. 10% of the total seats in all the programs will be available for foreign candidates.
Entrance EXAM Date
|1.||MD/MS(Doctor of Medicine/Master of Surgery)||October 13th 2020|
|2.||MD Ayurveda (Kayachikitsa)||October 13th 2020|
|3.||Master in Nursing/M.Sc. Nursing/ M.Sc. Midwifery||October 13th 2020|
|4.||Master of Public Health(MPH)/M.Sc. PH(Master of Science in Public Health), MPHN, MHPE, MPH(Public Health Service Management)||October 14th 2020|
|5.||MPhil in Clinical Psychology||October 14th 2020|
|6.||MDS (Master of Dental Surgery)||October 15th 2020|
|7.||Master in Pharmacy(M.Pharma), M.Sc. Pharmacy, Master of Pharmaceutical Science||October 15th 2020|
|8.||M.Sc. MIT(Master of Science in Medical Imaging Technology)||October 15th 2020|
|9.||MSc Clinical/ Medical Biochemistry & MSc Clinical/Medical Microbiology||October 15th 2020|
|10.||Master in Optometry||October 15th 2020|
NEPAL MD/MS EXAM DETAILS
- The exam will be conducted between 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Candidates should report at respective exam centres by 07:00AM.
- Exam Centre will be mentioned on the Admit Card.
NEPAL MD/MS SELECTION CRITERIA FOR FOREIGN CANDIDATES
- All foreign candidates should submit the application form in due date
- All candidates should score at least 50% in the Entrance Exam to qualify for admission. These candidates will be given first priority in the merit list.
- If a seat remains vacant after Nepal counselling the seats are matched with candidates who have passed the national level examination of their respective countries. These candidates will be given second priority in the merit list.
- If the number of foreign merit candidates is less than available seats allocated for foreign candidates, seats will be allotted as above mentioned priority criteria.
- The seats remaining after foreign candidates’ allotment seats will be transferred to Nepalese open seats.
- Foreign candidates who are selected for admission are required to produce original documents during admission.
- Foreign candidates must be registered with the respective medical council in Nepal before the academic session begins.
- Candidates cannot do private practice during post-graduate residency.
- Candidates who submit fake documents are liable to legal action
NEPAL MD/MS APPLICATION FEES
- Nepali candidates: NPR 5000/-
- Indian/ Foreign candidates: NPR 8000/-
NEPAL MD/MS APPLICATION BANK DETAILS
|Bank Name||Himalayan Bank Ltd.|
|Account Number||Current A/C: 04308931670017|
|Account Name/Address||Medical Education Commission/Sanothimi Bhaktapur|
- The applicant must deposit the amount in the name of Medical Education Commission in any branch of Himalayan Bank Ltd. of Nepal.
- The applicant must enter the Voucher no.and Contact no. which is mentioned in Bank Voucher in the online form to access the main form.
NEPAL MD/MS APPLICATION PROCESS
- The application must be submitted through the official website
- Click the link ”Entrance Registration” in the Examination Tab
- Then click “Start Registration”
- Go through the eligibility, documents required, registration instruction etc and click next
- Enter the voucher no of SWIFT transfer, Valid Email Id & contact number
- Next, fill all the personal information correctly
- A confirmation page will be displayed which you should print for future reference
NEPAL MD/MS DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED
Before starting registration you must have:
- Bank Voucher/Deposit Slip
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Academic Transcript
- Related Professional Council Registration Certificate
- Experience Letter for Nepalese Candidates (as required)
- No Objection Certificate/Release Letter for Government Quotas
- Citizenship Certificate for Nepalese and Passport/Adhar Card for Foreigners
- Scan Copy of Candidate’s Signature
NEPAL MD/MS DOCUMENTS TO RETAIN
- Proof of SWIFT voucher
- Computer Generated Confirmation Page of Online Application
- A confirmation page will be displayed after verification of bank payment
- You can save/print for future reference
NEPAL MD/MS ADMIT CARD
- Go to the link“Check your Status/Print Admit Card”
- Click “Check application Status” and take the printout of the admit card
- Students can print their admit card 5 days before the entrance examination date
- Details of the exam centre will be mentioned in the admit card
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/ MBBS & MD/MS in Nepal at MCI approved medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves. We guide you through a maze of questions to find solutions best suited to your profile ensuring you choose the best academic path to achieve your career goals based on your aptitude, ability and interest.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222
MD/MS at B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences Nepal
Nepal PG-MD/MS Common Entrance Exam for Indian students
HOW TO APPLY FOR NEPAL-MD/MS EXAM
NEPAL-MD/MS 2020 PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS
NEPAL-MD/MS 2020 REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NEPAL-MD/MS APPLICATION FORM
INDIAN STUDENTS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NEPAL-MD/MS EXAM
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.