ADMISSION PROCESS AT TIANJIN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY CHINA
- Application Deadline: July 30 of each year
- Semester begins: September
APPLICATION PROCESS AT TIANJIN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
STEP 1: Registration online
- We register your account on your behalf using the details furnished by you at our office.
STEP 2: Filling application form
- Log in to the Admissions Website of Tianjin Medical University and fill out the application form and submit the scanned documents online.
- After successful submission note your application number and check your admission status regularly.
- Documents required for filling application form:
- Name, Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Date & Place of Birth
- Copy of passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate and 12th standard mark sheet
- Photo of online result Neet UG 2019(only for Indian MBBS Student) NEET-UG Cut-off(General, OBC, SC/ST)
- Invitation charges
STEP 3: Approval and notification
Upon verification, Tianjin Medical University will send:
- Visa Application Form for Study in China (Form JW202),
- Tianjin Medical University Admission Notice
- List of total expenses to the accepted students
STEP 4: VISA Application
- Along with Visa Application Form, Admission Notice and Health Examination Certificate Candidate is supposed to apply for the Student Visa at the Chinese embassy or Chinese consulate in their countries.
- An X1 visa must be applied for a study period of more than 6 months, and the X1 visa must be converted into a residence permit for study within 30 days after arriving in China.
Step 5: Arrival
- After getting a visa from China embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of the representatives receives the student at the airport.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT TIANJIN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- Tianjin Medical University Foreign Student Application Form (in duplicate)
- Highest diploma (notarized photocopy)
- Transcripts of senior high school or highest study(notarized photocopy)
- Health check report
- Passport (in duplicate)
- Self Statement (with 300 words at least)
- Proof of economic capacity (bank deposits, etc)
- Passport-sized photos taken recently of the applicant
- Whether the applicants are accepted or not, all the application materials will not be returned.
- Texts in languages other than Chinese and English must be accompanied by official notarized Chinese or English translations.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT TIANJIN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- Age over 18 years but not more than 25 years old.
- Good health
- Non-Chinese nationality
- High school transcript and diploma with good academic scores
- Voluntarily abide by Chinese laws
- Applicants whose native language is not English but medium of instruction in High School is English need to provide an official certificate.
- Applicants whose native language is English (USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, etc) do not need to take the language proficiency test.
- Applicants who do not meet the above exemptions need to provide TOEFL (80 points or above), IELTS (6.0 or above) score or Other equivalent language test result.
- NEET Qualified for Indian students
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in China at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant. The advantage of studying MBBS in China through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in China and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad / MBBS in China at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222