ADMISSION PROCESS AT SHANDONG UNIVERSITY CHINA
APPLICATION PROCESS AT SHANDONG UNIVERSITY
STEP 1: Registration online
- We register your account on your behalf using the details furnished by you at our office.
STEP 2: Filling application form
- Log in to the Admissions Website of Shandong University and fill out the application form and submit the scanned documents online.
- After successful submission note your application number and check your admission status regularly.
- Documents required for filling application form:
- Name, Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Date & Place of Birth
- Copy of passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate and 12th standard mark sheet
- Photo of online result Neet UG 2019(only for Indian MBBS Student) NEET-UG Cut-off(General, OBC, SC/ST)
- Invitation charges
STEP 3: Documents Review and selection
- After receiving the application materials the University will review the documents of the candidates for selection.
- If selected a pre-admission notice is usually sent to the applicant’s mailbox within one month.
STEP 4: Payment of fees
- Check your pre-admission notice and pay admission fees before the due date.
STEP 5: Receive admission letter & visa form
- After sending the pre-admission notice online, Shandong University will send a hard copy of the “Shandong University Admission Notice” and “Foreigner Visa Application Form”.
STEP 6: Visa processing
- Along with the Original Admission Notice and the Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201/202) from Shandong University contact the nearest China Embassy or Consulate for VISA processing.
- An X1 visa must be applied for a study period of more than 6 months, and the X1 visa must be converted into a residence permit for study within 30 days after arriving in China.
Step 7: Arrival
- After getting a visa from China embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of the representatives receives the student at the airport.
Apply before June 30 each year
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT SHANDONG UNIVERSITY
- A copy of a valid passport
- High school graduation certificate or pre-graduation certificate;
- Transcripts of all courses in the high school study stage;
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (valid for 6 months)
- Proof of economic capacity (bank deposits, etc)
- All application materials must be uploaded in the form of scanned documents.
- Texts in languages other than Chinese and English must be accompanied by official notarized Chinese or English translations.
- The applicant guarantees that all application materials are true and accurate.
MEDICAL INSURANCE AT SHANDONG UNIVERSITY
- According to the regulations of the Ministry of Education of China, foreign students coming to China must purchase medical insurance in Mainland China.
- Students can purchase medical insurance at the International Education Institute of the central campus on the day of registration.
- Schools will not be allowed to register if they fail to purchase medical insurance as required.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT SHANDONG UNIVERSITY
- Age over 18 years but not more than 35 years old.
- Good health
- Non-Chinese nationality
- High school transcript and diploma with good academic scores
- Voluntarily abide by Chinese laws
- Applicants whose native language is not English but medium of instruction in High School is English need to provide an official certificate.
- Applicants whose native language is English (USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, etc) do not need to take the language proficiency test.
- Applicants who do not meet the above exemptions need to provide TOEFL (80 points Or above), IELTS(6.0 or above) score or Other equivalent language test result.
- NEET Qualified for Indian students
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in China at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant. The advantage of studying MBBS in China through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in China and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad / MBBS in China at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222