Tianjin Medical University China
Quick facts about Tianjin, China
- Country: China
- Country Capital: Beijing
- Country Currency: Renminbi (RMB)
- City Name: Tianjin
- City Area: 11,946 km2 (4,612 sq mi)
- City Population: 15,621,200
- City Religion: Han Chinese
- City Language: Mandarin ( Jilu)
- City GDP: USD 275 billion
- Country Calling code: +86
- City Calling code: 22
- Flight Duration: Connecting Flight (Shandong Airlines) 8h 40m
Quick facts about Tianjin Medical University
- Name of Institute: Tianjin Medical University
- Year of Establishment: 1951
- Location: Tianjin
- Language: English
- Type: Public
- Approved By: Ministry of Education China & MCI
- Courses offered: MBBS, Clinical Medicine, Dentistry, Law, Pharmacy, Public Health, etc
- Affiliated Hospitals: 6 directly subordinate, and 15 non-directly subordinate clinical hospitals
- MBBS duration: (5+1)Years
- Academic Session: September
- World Ranking: 2261
Established in 1951, Tianjin Medical University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the large city of Tianjin. Officially recognized by the Tianjin Municipal Education Commission the University is also recognised by the Medical Council of India.
Tianjin Medical University currently has 9687 full-time students studying at the university, of these students, 5162 are undergraduates, 3089 are Master’s students, 465 are PhD students and 971 are international students from 60 countries. The university (including the university hospitals) currently has 8189 professional and technical faculty members. Among these, 633 are professors, 1072 are associate professors, and 669 are full-time teachers within the university on the campus.
Currently, Tianjin Medical University has two campuses and 6 directly subordinate hospitals, and 15 non-directly subordinate clinical hospitals. The university hospitals have 13 medical specialities which have been selected into the national clinical key speciality development projects, and Cancer Institute and Hospital are among the first batch of national medical research centres of clinical oncology. The university also has 9 key laboratories of provincial and ministerial levels.
TMU’s International Medical School was founded in 1997, and the first batch of international undergraduates was taught courses in the English language. Since 2007, TMU became one of the 30 Chinese universities whose degree was recognized by Medical Council of India.
Training Centre for Medical Teachers under the Ministry of Education is functional at the university, which trains the teacher towards a proper methodology for teaching International medical students in the English Language. TMU has won 1 first prize and 1-second prize of national teaching achievement and 6 first prizes of municipal teaching achievement. Simulation Hospital specially built for comprehensive education and training of medical students.
AFFILIATED TEACHING HOSPITALS
- General Hospital of Tianjin Medical University
- Cancer Institute and Hospital of Tianjin Medical University
- The Second Hospital of Tianjin Medical University
- Metabolic Diseases Hospital of Tianjin Medical University
- Cangzhou Central Hospital
- Tianjin TEDA Hospital
- Eye Hospital of Tianjin Medical University
- Dental Hospital of Tianjin Medical University
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in China at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant. The advantage of studying MBBS in China through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in China and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad / MBBS in China at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222