ADMISSION PROCESS AT FUJIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY CHINA
Application: from October 15th to June 15th
Registration time: September each year
APPLICATION PROCESS AT FUJIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Step 1- Online Registration & Submission of documents
We complete the registration and application materials submission process through the “Fujian Medical University International Student Admission Online Application System using the details furnished by you at our office on the student’s behalf.
- Documents required for filling application form:
- Name, Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Date & Place of Birth
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate and 12th standard mark sheet
- Photo of online result Neet UG 2019(only for Indian MBBS Student) NEET-UG Cut-off(General, OBC, SC/ST)
- Invitation charges
Step 2- Documents verification
After reviewing the application materials, pre-admission notices will be sent to us by the college.
Step 3- Admission letter & visa form sent
After the assessment of the applicant, the eligible students will be offered an Admission Letter (original hard copy) and JW202 Form upon the approval of superior leaders, which indicates that they are formally admitted and VISA Processing is initiated.
Step 4: VISA processing— Along with the Original Admission Notice and the Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201/202) from Fujian Medical University we contact the nearest China Embassy or Consulate
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if the student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case the account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
- If the study time is more than 6 months, apply for the X1 visa and then change it into the Residence Permit at the International Student Office in Fujian Medical University within 30 days after arriving in China.
- If the study time is no more than 6 months, apply for the X2 Visa.
Step 5: ARRIVAL—After getting a visa from China embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
Documents Required (all scanned)
- Passport (photo page and address page);
- Notarized highest degree certificate / degree certificate / pre-graduation certificate. Non-Chinese and English texts must be accompanied by notarized Chinese or English translations;
- The notarized transcript of the highest academic degree study stage. Non-Chinese and English texts must be accompanied by notarized Chinese or English translations;
- Financial guarantee / financial proof: personal financial proof or financial support from family support, government funding, financial sponsorship, etc.
- Other attachments (if any): such as letters of recommendation from colleges, proof of no criminal record, proof of English proficiency, HSK report, study plan, etc.
- Physical Examination Form for Foreigners.
NOTE: Physical Examination Form is uniformly printed by the Chinese health and quarantine department and must be completed in English. Applicants should conduct inspections strictly in accordance with the items required in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. The “Foreigner Physical Examination Form” that is missing, has not been affixed to the person’s photo, or has not been stamped with a rider’s seal, and has not been signed and stamped by a physician and hospital is invalid. The inspection results are valid for 6 months.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT FUJIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- High school graduate or above, or have passed Grade Twelve (10+2)/FSc./A Level/WAEC or equivalent.
- Aged 18 or above not more than 30 years and with good health
- None Chinese-citizen with a foreign passport
- Indian students should be NEET qualified
- Qualified English language proficiency for medical majors if pursuing a bachelor’s degree
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in China or study MBBS at Fujian Medical University at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant. The advantage of studying MBBS in China through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in China and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad / MBBS in China at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222