NEET PG 2021 Exam Date released registration to start soon: Check details here
NEET PG 2021 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) schedule for admission to various Postgraduate courses has been released by the National Board of Education (NBE) on its official website natboard.edu.in.
According to the notification released by (NBE) on 14th January 2021, NEET PG 2020 Exam will be held in computer-based mode on April 18, 2021, at various exam centres across India. NBE has also stated that the board might amend or defer the NEET PG exam date considering any unforeseen exigencies, after discussion with the NMC and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
NEET PG Examination is held for admission to 10,821 Master of Surgery (MS), 19,953 Doctor of Medicine (MD) and 1,979 PG Diploma seats at 6,102 government, private, deemed and central universities. NEET is mandatory even for foreign nationals seeking admission to postgraduate medical courses in India.
The board has also announced the result for NEET MDS 2021 for all the candidates who have taken the NEET MDS 2021 exam on its official website. NEET MDS 2021 result is available in pdf format which candidates can download and search for their roll number to check their score and rank.
NEET PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates in possession of MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the internship on or before June 30, 2021.
- Each candidate can register for NEET-PG 2020 once only. Any candidate found to submit more than one application form shall be automatically debarred and his/her candidature cancelled.
- Indian citizens or overseas citizens of India who have obtained their degrees outside India should have qualified Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (Screening Test) conducted by National Board of Examinations.
- They should have been registered with MCI/SMC and should have completed their internship or likely to complete their internship on or before June 30, 2021.
Information regarding the NEET PG brochure and NEET PG 2021 application form will be released soon. Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin and instructions for online submission of application form carefully before starting online submission of the application form and ensure that no important instructions are overlooked.
We are Best medical admission consultant offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for MBBS/MD/MS admission in India. For a detailed, MBBS/MD/MS In India fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
The advantage of studying MBBS/MD/MS in India through Best admission consultant in India is that we will offer you only the topmost MCI approved colleges and also provide you all the detailed information about the college necessary to choose the best academic path to achieve your career goals based on your aptitude, ability and interest.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817387 2222/ +91 817393 2222/ +91 817395 2222