QUICK FACTS ABOUT MARI EL REPUBLIC
- Country: Russia
- Capital: Moscow
- Currency: Russian Rubble (₽) (RUB)
- Country GDP: $4.650 trillion
- City Official languages: Russian, Mari
- City Ethnicity: Russians (47.4%) and Mari (43.9%)
- City Capital: Yoshkar-Ola
- City Population: 696,459
- City Total Area: 23,200 km2 (9,000 sq. mi)
- City Climate: Average temperature 18–20 °C in summer to −18 – −20 °C in winter
- City Calling code: +7 8362
- City Time Zone: UTC+3
- Flight duration from India:
- 6hr 30min Non-Stop flight from New Delhi to Moscow by Aeroflot Russian Airlines
- 1hr 30m Non-Stop flight from Moscow to Yoshkar Ola
ABOUT MARI EL REPUBLIC
- Mari El Republic is located in the European Russia region of the country, along the northern bank of the Volga River. It is a land of great natural beauty, beautiful lakes, and coniferous-deciduous forests.
- Mari El Republic is administratively part of the Volga Federal District
- Yoshkar-Ola is the capital of the Mari El Republic Russia, and home to some 88 educational institutions
- The most developed industries of Mari El Republic are machine construction, metalworking, timber, woodworking, and food industries.
- Most of the industrial enterprises are located in the capital Yoshkar-Ola, and in the towns of Kozmodemyansk, Volzhsk, and Zvenigovo
TRAVELLING IN MARI-EL REPUBLIC
- Mari El Republic is accessible to other regions of Russia via daily trains to and from Moscow and Kazan. Domestic flights operate from Yoshkar-Ola Airport to Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, and Saratov.
- Transportation within Mari-El is supported by a low-cost network of trains, buses, and a fleet of marshrutkas.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT MARI STATE UNIVERSITY
- Name of Institute: Mari State University
- Year of Establishment: 1972
- Location: Yoshkar-Ola
- Course Language: English/ Russian
- Institute Type: Government
- Approved By: Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, Russia & NMC (India)
- Courses offered: General medicine, Pediatrics
- MBBS duration: 6 Years
- Academic Session: September
- International students: 2000+ from 35+ countries
- Country Ranking: 137
- World Ranking: 4533
ABOUT MARI STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- Founded in 1972 in Yoshkar-Ola city in the Russian Federation Mari State University is one of the five founding members of the International Association of Finno-Ugric universities, and one of the forty-one members of Russia’s Association of Classical Universities.
- It is one of the top universities in Russia, which in 50 years of its existence has expanded significantly to accommodate and satisfy the academic needs of students not only from Russia but from all over the world.
- The well-known educational institution is recognized by the National Medical Commission of India (NMC) and Listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools.
- Currently, Mari State University has 570 lecturers, 3,000 doctors and professors, over 1,200 associate professor candidates, and 3,000 doctors to instruct its 9,000 students in 55 areas and 3 specialties.
- Over the years, with the advent of complete English language MBBS programs at the Mari State University since 2014 the University has seen a large influx of medical students from all over the globe enrolling at the university in an effort to become qualified physicians in affordable budget.
- The university’s medical program is the ideal fusion of highly recommended classroom and laboratory teaching strategies and a medical curriculum that emphasizes the overall growth of students.
MARI STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY EXTENDING BENEFITS TO INDIAN STUDENTS
- Mari State University has experienced a significant rise in the number of Indian students enrolling in 6-year duration Medical programs offered in the English Language.
- The university is taking important measures to enhance the educational experience for the incoming Indian students, refining the living circumstances, easing the admission process for Indian students, and implementing exchange programs and research facilities with Indian universities.
- The university has also started offering Indian students the option of on-campus FMGE/NEXT coaching taught by renowned Indian professors and doctors for clearing the licensing exam in 1st attempt.
- Mari State University is actively transforming the dreams of thousands of Indian students by providing them with a global platform to become doctors on an affordable budget.
- Recently in September 2022 Mari State University signed a cooperation agreement with Santosh Medical College to offer better opportunities to the medical students of both universities in India and Russia.
MARI STATE UNIVERSITY GLOBALISATION INITIATIVE
- On September 2021, Mari State University pledged to participate in the Priority 2030 strategic academic leadership program, within which the university outlined the development strategy for 2030. On the basis of this program, the university aims the development and export of educational services by increasing the number of foreign students
- The university is creating an English-speaking educational environment at the university, attracting foreign teachers and joining professional associations and communities of the international level, which will directly affect the quality of education and its vocation at the international level.
MARI STATE UNIVERSITY FACULTIES
Mari State University comprises of 5 Institutes and 9 Faculties:
- Institute of Medicine
- Institute of Natural Sciences and Pharmacy
- Institute of National Culture and Intercultural Communication
- Faculty of Economics
- Institute of Agricultural Technologies
- Pedagogical Institute
- Faculty of Foreign Languages
- Faculty of Pedagogy and Psychology
- Faculty of Physical Education, Sport and Tourism
- Faculty of General Education and Professional Studies
- Faculty of Physics and Mathematics
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of History and Philology
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering
MARI STATE UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
Mari State University is a permanent member of some of the renowned institutions and associations:
- Eurasian Association of Universities
- Association for International Cooperation of Universities of the Volga Federal District
- Russian-Indian Association of Universities
- Association of Classical Universities of Russia
- Association of Finno-Ugric Universities
- Russian-Chinese Association of Classical Universities
MBBS abroad is still a lesser explored arena for medical education among Indian students. With limited and vague information shared about this opportunity the students can get baffled or confused. An experienced guidance counselor with his years of experience and expertise can be the best guide to reach to if one wants to study MBBS abroad. Indian students who want to study at NMC/WHO approved medical colleges can reach Shreet Career Guidance Services Pvt. Ltd for abroad admission counselling.
The advantage of taking MBBS admission through us is that we will provide you with only the best and affordable fees colleges abroad and will take care of your complete admission process. We are among the Best medical admission consultant in India offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, registration, document verification, college selection, and providing detailed information for studying MBBS Abroad.
For more personalized advice and questions about Abroad MBBS admissions and application processes, connect with us today.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817 387 2222/+91 817 393 2222