National Testing Agency (NTA) has released notification regarding the registrations for NEET UG 2023 examination. According to the released schedule of NEET UG 2023 NTA will commence the registration process for NEET UG 2023 from 6th march to 6th April, 2023 (up to 09:00 PM) and the Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI is 6th April 2023 (up to 11:50 PM). Candidates can fill the NEET UG 2023 application form at the official website https://neet.nta.nic.in. The NEET UG 2023 exam will be conducted on 7th May, 2023 between 02:00 PM to 05:20 PM (IST) at various centers across India.
The National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET-UG) is a competitive exam conducted by the NTA for aspirants interested in pursuing a career in medicine and seeking admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BSMS, BSc Nursing & MNS (Military Nursing Service) courses all across India.
How to fill Online Application Form
Step 1: Complete the Online Registration using personal details mentioned in SSC certificate, ID, Email Id and Mobile No.
Step 2: Complete the Online Application Form by filling in details- Category, Nationality, Exam center, exam medium, academic details and note down the system generated Application No.
Step 3: Upload scanned images of:
- Candidate’s latest Passport size Photograph (size: 10 kb to 200 kb), in JPG/JPEG format
- Post Card size photograph (4”X6”) (Size: 10 kb – 200 kb), in JPG/JPEG format
- Candidate’s Signature with Black Ink on white paper (file size: 4kb – 30kb), in JPG/JPEG format
- Left & right-hand fingers & thumb impression (file size: 10 kb-200 kb) in JPG/JPEG format
- Class X Passing Certificate (file size: 100 kb to 400 kb) in PDF format.
- Present and permanent address proof (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb) in PDF format
NOTE: Passport size and Post Card size photographs are to be used for uploading and for pasting on Attendance Sheet at the Examination Centre / Counselling Admission must be same with 80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background.
Step-4: Pay fee using SBI/Canara/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm through Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid safely for future reference.
For Centers in India-
- For General/ OBC- Rs. 1700/-
- General-EWS/ OBC-NCL- Rs 1600/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates- Rs. 1000/-
Centers Outside India – Rs. 9500/-
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account.
- However, the candidate has to make another transaction of fee, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
- Download, save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee and keep copies safely for future reference.
- All the 4 Steps can be done together in one go or at different times.
- In case a candidate is found to fill in more than one application, the admit card will be cancelled/withheld and his/her candidature will be forfeited for this/future examination.
Documents to keep for future reference:
- Proof of remittance of fee
- Computer Generated Confirmation Page of NEET UG 2023 Online Application
- He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31 December of the year of his/her admission to the first year Undergraduate Medical Courses.
- There is no upper age limit
- Indian Citizens/ Overseas Citizens of India intending to pursue Undergraduate Medical Courses from a foreign Medical/ Dental Institute also need to qualify NEET (UG).
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- The candidate must have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually.
- The minimum marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together in qualifying examination shall be:
- 50% marks for Unreserved and General-EWS Candidates
- 40% marks for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward (NCL) classes
- 40 % marks for PwD candidates
- For students who have received education abroad and wish to seek admission into medical colleges in India must have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English with 50% marks in class 12 and their equivalency determined by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as per regulations of the Medical Council of India and the concerned University.
NEET-UG 2023: Important Dates
|Application form release||6th March 2023|
|Last date for Submission of application form||6th April 2023 (up to 09:00 PM)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee||6th April 2023 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||7th May 2023 (Sunday)|
|NEET 2023 Exam Timing||02:00 PM to 05:20 PM (IST)|
NEET-UG 2023: Exam Pattern
|Mode of exam||Offline (pen-paper based)|
|Duration of Exam||3hr 20 min|
|Question type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Total no. Of Questions||200|
|Medium of Exam||13 Languages [English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Odia, Kannada, Malayalam, Punjabi and Urdu]|
|Marking Scheme||+4 for each correct answer
-1 for each incorrect answer
-1 for multiple marked answers
0 for non-attempt
|Exam cities||499 cities|
We are among the Best medical admission consultant in India offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling process, registration, document verification, college selection, etc.
For more personalized advice and counseling about admissions and application processes, connect with us today at:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 817387 2222/ +91 817393 2222