Counselling dates of INI-CET for PG courses January 2021 session released: Know the counselling registration, seat allotment & Reporting details
INI-CET for PG courses January 2021 session has released the schedule of 1st Round Online Seat Allocation for admission to PG courses of INI [MD/MS/DM (6yrs.)/MCH (6yrs.)/MDS]. The list of candidates provisionally eligible for online seat allocation has also been released on the official website www.aiimsexams.org. The list of provisionally eligible candidates contains the number of candidates equivalent to 8 times the number of available seats in all AIIMS, JIPMER, NIMHANS & PGIMER.
INI CET 2021 January Session Important Dates
INI CET 2021 January session 1st Round counselling dates
|1.||Exercising of Choices (Institute and subject/speciality) for 1st Round||15.12.2020, 05.00 pm (Tuesday) to 19.12.2020 up to 05.00 pm (Saturday)|
|2.||Announcement of Seat allocation of Mock of 1st Round [for those who have exercised the options (Institute and subject/speciality) till 05:00 pm on 17.12.2020]||18.12.2020 (Friday)|
|3.||Announcement of seat allocation of 1st Round||22.12.2020 (Tuesday)|
|4.||Online Acceptance of allocated seat in the 1st Round||23.12.2020, 11.00 am (Wednesday) To 26.12.2020 up to 05.00 pm (Saturday)|
|5.||Reporting/Joining with Submission of Documents/Online payment of Caution Money||23.12.2020, 11.00 am (Wednesday)To 28.12.2020 up to 05.00 pm (Monday)|
INI CET 2021 January session 2nd Round counselling dates
|1.||Exercising of Choices (Institute and subject/speciality) for 2nd Round||31.12.2020, 11.00 am (Thursday) To 01.01.2021 up to 05.00 pm (Friday)|
|2.||Announcement of seat allocation of 2nd Round||04.01.2021 (Monday)|
|3.||Online Acceptance of allocated seat||05.01.2021, 11.00 am (Tuesday) To 08.01.2021 up to 05.00 pm (Friday)|
|4.||Reporting/Joining with Submission of Documents/Online payment of Caution Money||05.01.2021, 11.00 am (Tuesday) To 09.01.2021 up to 05.00 pm (Saturday)|
INI CET 2021 January session Open Round counselling
|1.||Tentative vacancy in different subject/speciality after allotment in 2nd round of online seat Allocation||05.01.2021 (Tuesday) by 05.00 pm|
|2.||Online Registration and Exercising of Choices (Institute and subject/speciality) for Open Round of Seat Allocation||09.01.2021, 05.00 pm (Saturday)To 14.01.2021 up to 05.00 pm (Thursday)|
|3.||Final seat position different subject/speciality for Open Round||12.01.2020 (Tuesday) by 05:00 PM|
|4.||Announcement of seat allocation of Open Round||20.01.2021 (Wednesday)|
|5.||Online Acceptance of allocated seat||21.01.2021, 11.00 am (Thursday) To 24.01.2021 up to 05.00 pm (Sunday)|
|6.||Date of Reporting/Joining||21.01.2021, 11.00 am (Thursday)To 25.01.2021 up to 05.00 pm (Monday)|
INI CET 2021 January session Counselling Registration Process for seat allotment
- Link for the portal will be activated only for eligible candidates
- Candidates can go on “My Page” and Log in using the credentials used during the “Final Registration”
- Register on PG Online Seat Allocation portal
- Select the seats (a combination of Institute and subject/speciality) as per eligibility
- Arrange the choices in desired order preference
- Choices can be edited and reordered within the date and time specified
- There is no limitation on the number of choices
- Choices can be locked by the candidate OR will be automatically locked on the Last Date and Time
INI CET 2021 January session Mock Seat Allocation Process
- Mock Seat Allocation will be done during the 1st Round of Seat Allocation.
- Mock seat allocation facility allows the candidate to know which seat they may be allocated as per choices.
- During the announcement of mock seat allocation, the candidate can also register/edit/reorder their choices before the closing dates of choices
INI CET 2021 January session After seat allotment process
- Candidates who have been allocated seats in the 1st Round have to log in to the PG Online Seat Allocation portal
- Then choose one of the options provided within the date and time specified
INI CET 2021 January session Choice filling
- Option 1-ACCEPT allotted seat and DO NOT WISH TO PARTICIPATE in further rounds of Seat Allocation.
- Option 2- ACCEPT allotted seat and WANT TO PARTICIPATE in 2nd ROUND of Seat Allocation
- If the candidate is allocated another seat in the 2nd round, then they will have to join the seat allocated and the seat allocated in the 1st round shall be considered vacated and be automatically allocated to other candidates in order of merit.
- Options to REFUSE the allocated seat is NOT available and the candidates who do not join the upgraded seat will be imposed a penalty of Rs. 3.00 Lakh
- Candidates who fail to select any “option” after seat allocation within the date and time specified will be lead to forfeiture of the allocated seat
- This candidate will be ineligible for further rounds except for an open round of Seat Allocation (if any)
INI CET 2021 January session Reporting at the college
- All the candidates who are allocated seats will have to mandatorily report in-person (for reporting and/or joining) or through an authorized representative (for reporting), to the allocated Institute within the date and times specified in the Important Dates link
- The candidates/authorized representatives are required to deposit original certificates/Deposit Electronically (RTGS/NEFT) Rs. 3.00 Lakh
- Candidates who wish to make online payments instead of depositing an Original Certificate will be notified about the procedure for the same
- Candidates claiming for the reserved seat must produce a valid certificate during Original document submission failing which the allocated reserved seat will be nullified, and the candidate will be eligible to appear in the further round as UR candidate subject to cut off in UR merit list.
INI CET 2021 January session Reservation Certificate requirement
- OBC-NCL/EWS certificates should have been issued between 27.10.2019 and 20.11.2020 (both dates inclusive)
- SC/ST/PwBD certificates should have been issued on or before 20.11.2020
We are the Best medical admission consultant offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for MBBS admission in India.
For detailed, MBBS In India fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
The advantage of studying MBBS in India through Best admission consultant in India is that we will offer you only the topmost MCI approved colleges and also provide you all the detailed information about the college necessary to choose the best academic path to achieve your career goals based on your aptitude, ability and interest.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817395 2222/+91 81738 72222/+91 817393 2222
Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET) January 2021 Session Entrance exam for admission to various PG courses in AIIMS, JIPMER Puducherry, NIMHANS Bengaluru & PGIMER: Know the important details