FMGE 2020 JUNE SESSION Application form released; Know all the Important Dates
Medical Graduates of foreign universities who have studied MBBS abroad and wish to practice in India as a qualified medical practitioner have to appear for the MCI (Medical Council of India) screening test or the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination)in order to acquire Permanent registration under Medical Council of India or State Medical Councils.
The MCI Screening Test is conducted by the National Board of Examinations in the months of June and December every year, but due to the unforeseen COVID 19 pandemic, the June 2020 session FMGE Exam has been deferred to August 2020.
Foreign Medical Graduate test is taken by Indian students who have studied MBBS abroad and want to practice in India after graduation from the foreign universities. It evaluates the familiarity of the candidates with the concepts. After clearing this exam, the abroad medical graduates will be equivalent to the MBBS graduates of India and can practice in any part of the country.
The applications for the June session FMGE Exam has started from 7th July 2020 Onward. Candidate should ensure that all the information entered during the online submission of application form is correct and factual. The option of editing certain information entered in the application form shall be available to the candidates during the editing window for which the candidates will be notified.
The interested Applicants should be in possession of the Primary Medical Qualification i.e. MBBS or Equivalent degree on/before 31st July 2020 and must submit the degree certificate of same while applying for the FMGE. Admit Cards for FMG Examination shall be available to download at NBE website www.nbe.edu.in from 24th August 2020 onward.
FMGE IMPORTANT DATES
|Application form release||7th July 2020 Onward|
|Online Submission of Application Form||8th July (3 PM Onward) to
22nd July 2020 (Till 11:55 PM)
|Application form correction starts||23rd July to 25th July 2020|
|Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient Images: Photograph, Signatures, Thumb Impression||10th August to 12th August
|Last Date for Submission of Deficient Documents: Primary Medical Qualification, Eligibility Certificate/Admission Letter, Identity Proof of Citizenship||20th August 2020
(till 11:55 PM)
|Demo test||17th August 2020 onward|
|NEET (UG) Admit Card||24th August 2020 onward|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||31st August 2020|
|Result announcement||By 20th September 2020|
FMGE EXAMINATION FEE
- Examination Fee -Rs 5500+18% GST
- Total Amount Payable-Rs. 6490/-
MODE OF PAYMENT
- Exam fee has to be remitted through the payment gateway provided on the official website using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India.
FMGE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The candidate should be is a citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- The candidate should possess a primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrollment as medical practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated.
- The candidate should possess the Primary Medical Qualification on or before 31st July 2020 and should submit degree certificate of such a primary medical qualification issued on or before the cut-off date i.e. 31st July 2020.
FMGE NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS
- There are no restrictions on number of attempts that can be taken by an applicant.
- However, once a candidate qualifies the FMGE, he or she shall not be eligible to take the FMGE again.
FMGE TEST PATTERN
- FMGE exam will be MCQ based (Multiple Choice Questions) objective paper with 4 options out of which only 1 would be correct.
- It is totally for 300 Marks.
- It is divided into 2 parts, each of 150 marks.
- The students are given 150 minutes for each section.
- There is a scheduled break between the 2 parts of MCI Screening Test.
- The 15 Minutes tutorial given on the computer screen at the start of FMGE exam gives you an opportunity to understand all the features available for you to practice. You can actually test features such as select, deselect, navigate from one screen to another etc.
- There is no negative marking.
FMGE SELECTION CRITERIA
- If you wish to clear the examination, you must secure at least 150 out of 300 in the MCQs, i.e., secure at least 50% in your examination.
FMGE ADMIT CARD
- Candidates will be informed through SMS/Email alerts and website notice regarding availability of the admit card on NBE website.
- Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by Post/Email.
- Candidates are required to download their admit card and affix firmly their latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card.
- Candidates are required to report at the ‘Reporting Counter’ of test venue at as per time indicated in their admit cards.
- Exact address and location of the test centers shall be indicated in the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the test center locations at least one day prior to the examination day and ensure that they report for the exam as per scheduled time only.
- Size of photograph must be Minimum 35×45 mm (and not larger than the box printed on admit card for pasting the photograph) with at least 75% area on the photograph occupied with the face & head of the candidate.
- Photograph should be Colored with white background
- The photograph needs to display full front view of the face with a neutral expression. No Caps, Stethoscope, Goggles, Ornaments to be worn.
- The photograph should not have reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes or kinks, scratches and stains
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolutions.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. We also provide comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for education in India.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222/+91 8173872222