How & when to obtain FMGE Pass certificates after clearing FMGE Screening Test
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is the conducting body of FMGE-Screening Test that has been introduced through the Screening Test Regulations 2002. As per the regulations, “An Indian citizen/Overseas citizen of India possessing a Primary Medical Qualification awarded by any medical institution Outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent Registration with Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council on or after 15.03.2002 shall have to qualify a screening test conducted by the prescribed authority for that purpose as per the provisions of section 13 of the Act.”
Through a recent notice by the National Board of Examinations (NBE), it has been informed that the FMGE Pass certificates will only be issued to candidates who have qualified FMGE of the June/December session IN-PERSON only.
Result of the FMGE-Screening Test shall be available at NBE website www.natboard.edu.in and Qualified and Eligible candidates are required to be present at specified dates and time for collection of their Pass certificates.
For issuing FMGE Pass certificate the Original documents of the candidate will be verified and biometric verification will be conducted. The FMGE Pass certificate shall not be issued without due verification of the identity of the applicant candidate and Photocopies/Scanned copies/Digital images shall not be considered in lieu of Original documents required.
Documents Required in ORIGINAL to collect the certificates:
- Admit Card for FMGE Dec 2019 with coloured photograph affixed in the space provided in the admit card
- Indian Citizens (including NRI) are required to bring Passport issued by Govt of India.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) are required to bring OCI Card issued by Govt of India along with the Passport issued by the country of their citizenship.
- Citizens of Nepal are required to bring passport issued by Govt of Nepal if they have obtained Primary Medical Qualification outside Nepal.
NOTE: The validity of passport and details (immigration records/VISA etc) documented therein should confirm travel to the country of study.
- Degree Certificate of Primary Medical Qualification duly apostilled by appropriate authority/attested by the Embassy of India in the country concerned;
- Candidates who have submitted provisional certificates of their primary medical qualifications along with their FMGE applications shall only be issued FMGE Pass Certificates on the production of their Primary Medical Qualification Degree Certificates in original, duly apostilled/attested by Indian Embassy concerned, before NBE at the time of collection of FMGE Pass Certificates.
- Eligibility Certificate (EC) issued by MCI, if applicable or proof of admission to the MBBS course during the period when EC was exempted/not required.
- Indian Govt Issued one valid ID Proof:
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card bearing a coloured photograph
The Pass certificates shall be issued at National Board of Examinations office at PSP Area, Sector-09, Dwarka, New Delhi as per the schedule prescribed on the official website.
Candidates who fail to collect their certificates on assigned schedules due to some exigencies are informed that they should not turn up for collection on any other day of their choice. Such candidates shall be required to seek prior approval of NBE for a revised schedule of collection.
NOTE: For the FMGE December Session Pass Certificates will be issued from 11th March 2020 to 21st March 2020
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. We also provide comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for education in India.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222/+91 8173872222