Why study at MBBS Altai State Medical University Russia
Why study at Altai State Medical University Russia
Quick facts about Altai Krai
- Country- Russia
- Currency- Russian ruble (RUB)
- Region Capital- Barnaul
- Region Area- 169,100 km2 (65,300 sq mi)
- Region Population- 2,419,755
- Region Religion: Shamanism, Burkhanism, Russian Orthodox, Buddhism
- Region Language- Russian, Altay
- Region Climate – Average temp −15.5 °C (4.1 °F) in Winter & 19.9 °C (67.8 °F) in Summer
- Time zone- UTC+7
Barnaul in a Glance
- Altai Krai region is, named after the stunningly beautiful Altai Mountains and are home to the Altai people, an ethnically Turkic group living in the region for over 10,000 years.
- Altai Krai borders with the regions of, Kazakhstan (East Kazakhstan Region and Pavlodar Region), Novosibirsk and Kemerovo Oblasts, and the Altai Republic. The Barnaul city is also situated relatively close to the Russian border with Mongolia and the border with China.
- Barnaul is a city and the administrative centre of Altai Krai and an important industrial centre of Western Siberia. There are more than 100 industrial enterprises in the city. Leading industries include diesel and carbon processing; as well as the production of heavy machinery, tires, furniture and footwear.
- In beauty, the Altai Krai is comparable to the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska or the Swiss Alps. It is a very popular tourist destination, particularly for adventure tourists interested in fishing, hunting, mountaineering and related mountain sports.
- There is something for everyone in Altai Krai: ancient camps and caves for archaeologists, Altai cheese and Altai honey for food lovers, and Lake Yarovoye and Belokurikha for travellers who enjoy resorts. For lovers of nature, there are comfortable tourism bases surrounded by snowy mountains and ancient pine forests and the pure taiga air.
- Russians form an overwhelming majority of the population, at 93.9%. Germans are the second-largest group, at 2.1%. Other groups include Ukrainians (1.4%), Kazakhs (0.3%), Tatars (0.3%), Belarusians (0.2%), Armenians (0.3%), and people of other ethnicities.
- Barnaul city is a major transport hub. The federal highway A322 Barnaul – Rubtsovsk – the border with the Republic of Kazakhstan begins here. Railways belonging to the West Siberian Railway pass through Barnaul. G.S. Titov International Airport is located 17 km west of the city (regular flights to Moscow, St. Petersburg, Irkutsk, Krasnoyarsk, Sochi, and others). There is a passenger river station and a cargo river port on the Ob River.
- If you are travelling from India you can take a 6h 40m flight from New Delhi to Sheremetyevo International Airport Moscow from there you can take a 4h 30m flight to GS. Titov International Airport Barnaul.
Quick facts about Altai State Medical University
- Name of Institute: Altai State Medical University
- Year of Establishment: 1954
- Location: Barnaul, Altai Krai
- Course Language: English
- Type: Public
- Approved By: Ministry of Education of Russian Federation & MCI
- Listed in: WHO, Avicenna Directory
- Courses offered: MBBS
- MBBS duration: 6 Years
- Academic Session: September
- World Ranking: 5122
Why study at Altai State Medical University
- Altai State Medical University is a public university in Barnaul, Russia. It is functioned by more than 60 departments and has seven faculties. The university is one of the prestigious universities of Russian federation which have got highly qualified teaching staff.
- The university is affiliated with the Ministry of Education of Russian Federation and recognised by the World Health Organization and Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The university takes an active part in the implementation of innovative projects in the field of basic and clinical research. The initiatives of the scientists of the AGMU receive well-deserved recognition at the federal and international levels.
- The high quality of academic training at Altai State Medical University, with a strong emphasis on practical experience and applicability, has led the university into attaining reputable positions in all relevant Russian university rankings.
- Altai State Medical University pays great attention to the safety of international students. The University has three dormitories located in the city centre having easy accessibility to the educational buildings, clinical facilities of the university, and clinics of Barnaul.
- The hostels have modern kitchens, sports complex, reading rooms, halls for various events; all the rooms are well furnished and a Student council actively works towards settlement and relocation of students, organization of cultural and sports events, community workdays, and administration of the campus.
- There is no entrance exam or exams like- ILETS or GMAT required for MBBS admission at Altai State Medical University. Indian Candidates only need to be NEET qualified for admission at this University.
- Russian Universities have bilateral agreements with universities across Asia, Europe and America which assists in the growth of the students through useful international relationships and work experience in international research teams.
- The cost of education at universities in Russia is cheaper compared to other countries as these Universities are Government Funded. Russia houses some of the oldest and best Government Medical Universities throughout Europe.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Russia at MCI approved medical colleges in Russia can check out Top Medical Universities in Russia for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Russia through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Russia and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Russia fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Russia at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222