CAMPUS LIFE AT ALTAI STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
CAMPUS LIFE AT ALTAI STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
HOSTEL FACILITIES AT ALTAI STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Altai State Medical University has three dormitories located in the city centre.
- Hostels have easy accessibility to the educational buildings, clinical facilities of the university, and clinics of Barnaul.
- Non-resident and foreign students are provided with dormitories for the entire period of study and preparatory courses.
- The hostels have modern kitchens, sports and reading rooms, halls for various events and meetings and psychologist’s office.
- All hostels have wired internet access.
- Within walking distance from the hostels are network supermarkets “Maria-Ra”, “Brighten”, “Holdi” and fast food cafe “Bistro”, “Fork-spoon”, etc.
- The security of students in the hostel is provided by employees of a private security company.
- Private security officers monitor access control and provide control of the surrounding area.
DORMITORY NO 1
- This Dormitory is home to students of paediatric, dental, medical and preventive faculties and FIS.
- It is a nine-story sectional building with 278 rooms.
- Some of the rooms are used for household needs and social welfare of residents, the rest are housing.
- The hostel has a room for independent studying and a gym.
- There is a kitchen equipped with an electric stove but the utensils and groceries need to be brought by students.
- The comfort and hygienic condition of all the rooms are well taken care of.
- A Student council actively works in the hostel and work towards all activities, including the settlement and relocation of students, the
DORMITORY NO 2
- The hostel has four residential floors separate for boys and girls.
- On each floor, there is a kitchen, shower, washroom, ironing and toilet room.
- The kitchen is equipped with kitchen furniture, electric stoves, a dining table.
- In the washroom, there are washing machines and laundry facilities.
- The hostel has three spacious reading rooms, where medical students can learn in silence.
- Living room, depending on the room size, is allotted on 3-4 sharing basis.
- Each room has beds, a table, chairs, a wardrobe, and bedside tables.
DORMITORY NO 3
- Dormitory No. 3 of the ASMU is a five-story corridor-type building, divided into two wings.
- The residents of the hostel are students of the medical and pharmaceutical faculties of the ASMU.
- Each wing has a kitchen, washroom, and toilets.
- There are 21 rooms in the small wing of each floor, and 30 rooms in the large wing.
- The washrooms have showers, ironing rooms, washing machine and laundry.
- The hostel has three reading rooms for group and self-study.
- There is a gym and dance hall, dining room with working internet and television.
- Entrance to the hostel is through passes. In the corridors, kitchens and around the perimeter of the dormitory building, video surveillance is installed.
- An active role in the life of hostels is played by students.
- Through the efforts of the administration and the student council, dormitories of the ASMU created all conditions for students to study and relax.
SPORTS FACILITIES AT ALTAI STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- Much attention is paid to maintain a healthy and lively lifestyle at the University for the Students Benefit.
- A sports complex has been created at the University for training and, competitions are held periodically along with sporting events and health days.
- The university has 32 sports sections and 4 physical training groups for students and teachers.
- Students can participate at various levels of competitions at the city, regional and Russian competitions in volleyball, table tennis, swimming, etc.
- Students are systematically engaged in extracurricular activities in the gymnasiums of the university and dormitories.
- Students also get to visit the ski base of the Altai State Medical University during vacations.
EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AT ALTAI STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- Altai State Medical University annually holds the Festival of National Cultures, where students demonstrate their creative abilities and creatively represent their countries from which they came to study at a university.
- Students enjoy spending their free time in a student club, doing a vocal, choreography, acting, speech culture, etc. and have the opportunity to try their hand in different areas of art.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Russia at MCI approved medical colleges in Russia can check out Top Medical Universities in Russia for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Russia through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Russia and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Russia fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Russia at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222