PGIMER 2020 JULY SESSION: 2nd Round Counselling Seat allotment result released: Complete the Admission Process
PGIMER Chandigarh, has released the seat allotment result for the second round of PGIMER 2020 counselling and also released the List of Tentative vacant seats after the second round of PGIMER Counselling. Aspirants can check the second round allotment list along with the vacant seat on the official website pgimer.edu.in
Tentative list of selected candidates who registered and exercised their choice of specialization for 2nd round of online PGIMER 2020 counselling has been released on the basis of merit, choices provided, number of seats available, rank and reservation criteria for admission to MD/MS course July-2020 session on 11th July 2020.
Only selection and getting appointment/allotment letter at 2nd Round of PGIMER 2020 counselling, does not guarantee admission to the MD/MS course. The interested candidates are required to download their allotment/appointment letter by “accepting” the seat and paying the requisite fee at Online Counselling portal.
The selected candidates should then report for joining along with all relevant original degree/certificates, allotment/appointment letter, result and fee receipt at the time of joining, with a set of photocopies at Bhargava auditorium, PGIMER, Chandigarh from 15th July, 2020 to 18th July, 2020 between 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
The admission to PGIMER MD/MS course July-2020 session will be then finalized through further verification of original degree/certificates at the time of joining and Medical fitness given by the Medical Board of the Institute.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD PGIMER 2020 SEAT ALLOTMENT LETTER
The allotment letter is an important document and must be carried by every aspirant at the counselling venue. The allotment letter for PGIMER 2020 round two will be available from July 13 to 18, 2020.
Candidates can download the allotment letter by following the steps below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website pgimer.edu.in
- Step 2: Click on the candidate login by entering the asked credentials
- Step 3: After login, view the seat allotment letter and verify the details.
- Step 4: After verifying the details, download the allotment letter and print two copies.
PGIMER 2020 JULY SESSION: DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
List of documents required for verification at the time of Joining
- Copy of PGIMER application form
- PGIMER admit card
- Recent passport-sized photographs
- Valid photo Id proof (Aadhaar card/ Voter Id/ PAN Card/ Driving Licence)
- Matriculation Certificate
- MBBS Mark sheet
- Internship Completion Certificate
- MCI registration
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- NOC from employer (for candidates in service)
- Certificate from District Magistrate (for candidates claiming reservation under Rural Area)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
VACANT SEATS AFTER 2ND ROUND OF ONLINE COUNSELLING FOR PGIMER MD/MS COURSE (JULY-2020)
The Tentative number of vacant seats after 2nd Round of online PGIMER 2020 counselling was also updated on 11th July 2020 and is listed below:
PGIMER 2020 MD/MS COURSE JULY SESSION 3rd & SPOT ROUND COUNSELLING
- 3rd and Spot rounds of counselling will be held offline at Bhargava Auditorium, PGIMER, Chandigarh wherein the Physical presence of candidates is must.
- Seat matrix for 3rd counselling round will be uploaded on PGIMER website on July 21, 2020 at 11:00 AM
- 3rd counselling round is scheduled on 24th July 2020 at 12 Noon and college reporting will be done on 28th July 2020 at 11 AM.
- Seat matrix for spot counselling will be uploaded on PGIMER website on 29th July 2020 at 11 AM
- Spot counselling round is scheduled on 31st July 2020
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. We also provide comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for education in India.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222/+91 8173872222