PGIMER MD/MS 2020:RESULT & COUNSELLING
PGIMER PG is held in 2 sessions every year- January and July and the Duration of MD/MS Course is 3 years.
The result of PGIMER MD/MS 2020 exam was expected to be out on 6th December 2019 but an official notice has been released that it will be declared on the official website on 9th December 2019 now.
Candidates can check their PGIMER MD/MS 2020 results on the official website. As soon as the result is available, it can be checked from pgimer.edu.in. Result notification will be provided under the section titled information for candidates. There will be lists of candidates who are called for counselling, and another list for others.
Admission to all candidates will be given on the basis of their merit obtained as per marks obtained in the entrance exam, subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
HOW TO CHECK PGIMER MD/MS 2020 RESULT
Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the link provided for PGIMER 2020 result.
Step 2: Now, the candidates need to log in by entering their user id and password.
Step 3: After entering the login credentials, click on the “Search” button
Step 4: On submitting the correct login credentials, PGIMER 2020 result shall be displayed on your screen.
Step 5: Check your result, save it and take a print out of the same for future reference.
TIE BREAKER CRITERIA FOR PGIMER MD/MS 2020
There may be a case where two or more candidates obtain similar marks in the entrance examination; in that situation, their tie is resolved by applying the following methods:
- A candidate who has obtained higher aggregate marks in MBBS examination shall rank higher to a candidate who has obtained lower marks
- If the tie is still not resolved, then the candidate older in age will be considered for merit.
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR PGIMER MD/MS 2020
- The selection of the candidates for the MD/MS course is done on the basis of their merit attained in the PGIMER 2020 entrance examination.
- There is no clinical or practical examination for this course.
- The selection will be concluded after the counselling of the candidates.
COUNSELLING PROCESS FOR PGIMER MD/MS 2020
According to the prospectus, 1st counselling for MD/MS courses at PGIMER Chandigarh will be conducted on 20th December 2019, at 11 am. Then the 2nd counselling will be on 10th January 2020, at 11 am. The 3rd counselling is scheduled for 18th January 2020, at 11 am. And the spot admission through open counselling will be organized on 30th January 2020, at 11 am.
The selection of the candidate will be finalized only after the counselling. Any candidate who is not present at the time of counselling will not be considered for admission. The allotment of the seats shall be done at the time of the PGIMER 2020 counselling.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PGIMER MD/MS 2020 COUNSELLING
- Copy of Application Form (to be downloaded from the PGI website using the Login ID and Password). Candidate needs to affix their photograph on the application form.
- PGIMER 2020 Admit Card
- A valid Identity Proof
- All original degrees/ testimonials
- Matriculation Certificate
- Mark sheet of MBBS
- Internship Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- MCI Registration
- Non-Objection Certificate, if the candidate is in service
- Disability Certificate in case of PWD candidates.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. We also provide comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for education in India.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222/+91 8173872222