AIIMS PG 2020: Exam dates, Pattern, Admit Card download
Final Status of Basic Registration for AIIMS PG Courses MD/MS/MCH (6YRS)/DM (6YRS)/MDS for January 2020 Session has been uploaded.
Along with that Generation of Registration Unique Code (RUC) for AIIMS PG Courses MD/MS/MCH (6YRS)/DM (6YRS)/MDS for January 2020 Session has also started.
Only those candidates who will complete the PAAR registration for AIIMS PG 2020 and submit the required documents will be able to download the admit card.
The admit card for January session for 6 years & 3 years courses will be released in November 2019.
The exams for January session will be organized on 17th November 2019 (6 years courses) & 3rd November 2019 (3 years courses).
AIIMS PG 2020 Admit Card Download
Candidates can check the steps for how to download AIIMS PG admit card:
- Visit the official website link i.e. org
- Click on the “Academic Courses” tab.
- Select the course to go to the respective page.
- Click on the “Registration/Login” link from the menu.
- Now, login with the “Candidate Id”, “Password” and “Captcha”.
- After that, click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Check your all details and click on the print button.
- Keep the printout of the admit card till the completion of admission process.
Exam Pattern for AIIMS PG 2020
- Mode of examination: Online (CBT) MCQ based
- Language: English
- Marking Scheme: Correct Answer: One mark (+)1
Incorrect Answer: Minus one-third (−) 1/3
Unanswered / Marked for Review: 0
Not Answered: 0
D.M. / M.Ch. [3 yrs] Courses & M.D. (Hospital Administration)
- Date of Examination: Sunday, 3 rd November, 2019
- Timing of Examination: 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM (90 Minutes)
- Number of Shifts: 01 (One)
- Location of Examination Centers : Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai
- No. of questions: Stage-I (80 marks of 90 minutes) Stage-II (20 marks for Departmental Assessment)
- Duration: 90 Minutes Stage I & II
MD / MS / DM/ M.Ch [6 Yrs]
- Date of Examination: Sunday, 17th November, 2019
- Location of Examination Centers : 64 cities in India
- No. of questions: 200 Questions [MD /MS/MDS]
- Duration: 3 hours (180 minutes)
AIIMS PG 2020 Exam Center Documents required
Candidate is required to carry the following documents on the day of examination.
- Hard copy of the AIIMS PG 2020 admit card
- Any photo ID proof (Aadhar card, Voter ID, PAN card, Driving license, and so on)
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222