NBE has released notice for Distribution of FMGE December Session Pass Certificates: Check Details Here
National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released a notice on 6th January 2021 regarding the Distribution of the Pass Certificates to the successful candidates of FMGE (Screening Test) held on 4th Dec 2020.
Result of the Qualified and Eligible candidates of FMGE-Screening Test is available and can be checked at NBE website www.natboard.edu.in. It has been informed that the FMGE Pass certificates will only be issued to the candidates who have qualified FMGE of the December session IN-PERSON only.
Candidates will be required to bring the print out of the “Entry Slip” for the entry at NBE office. The collection schedule will be mentioned on the Entry Slip of each individual candidate which has to be downloaded beforehand.
The Entry Slip can be downloaded from here: https://results.natboard.edu.in/fmge/schedule_search
The FMGE Pass certificates shall be issued at National Board of Examinations office, New Delhi from 19th January 2021 onwards till 11th February 2021. Candidates are required to bring the ORIGINAL documents as prescribed in the Information Bulletin and also listed in the entry slip.
Original documents of the candidate will be verified at the centre and biometric verification will be conducted. Photocopies/Scanned copies/Digital images shall not be considered in lieu of Original documents.
Documents Required in ORIGINAL to collect the certificates:
- Admit Card for FMGE Dec 2020 with coloured photograph affixed in the space provided in the admit card
- Indian Citizens (including NRI) are required to bring Passport issued by Govt of India.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) are required to bring OCI Card issued by Govt of India along with the Passport issued by the country of their citizenship.
- Citizens of Nepal are required to bring passport issued by Govt of Nepal if they have obtained Primary Medical Qualification outside Nepal.
NOTE: The validity of passport and details (immigration records/VISA etc) documented therein should confirm travel to the country of study.
- Degree Certificate of Primary Medical Qualification duly apostilled by appropriate authority/attested by the Embassy of India in the country concerned;
- Candidates who have submitted provisional certificates of their primary medical qualifications along with their FMGE applications shall only be issued FMGE Pass Certificates on the production of their Primary Medical Qualification Degree Certificates in original, duly apostilled/attested by Indian Embassy concerned, before NBE at the time of collection of FMGE Pass Certificates.
- Eligibility Certificate (EC) issued by MCI, if applicable or proof of admission to the MBBS course during the period when EC was exempted/not required.
- Indian Govt Issued one valid ID Proof:
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card bearing the coloured photograph
NOTE: Candidates who fail to collect their certificates on assigned schedules due to some exigencies are informed that they should not come for collection on any other day of their choice. Such candidates shall be required to seek prior approval of NBE for a revised schedule of collection.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS abroad or study MBBS at MCI approved medical colleges can check out Top Medical Universities abroad for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS abroad through Best MBBS admission consultants in Mumbai to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS abroad and will provide you with all the information required from filling out the admission form to reaching your college and adapting to the University life.
For detailed, MBBS Abroad fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
FEES STRUCTURE for MBBS Abroad
We are the Best medical admission consultant offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for MBBS admission in India as well as providing detailed information about MBBS abroad necessary to choose the best academic path to achieve your career goals based on your aptitude, ability and interest.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173872222
NBE has announced the exam schedule for NEET PG 2021, FMGE Dec 2020 session, NEET MDS 2021 and DNB PDCET 2021 admission session: Check the dates here
NBE has decided to waive the requirement of Attestation of Degree certificates for FMGE JUNE SESSION 2020
FMGE 2020 JUNE SESSION Application form released; Know all the Important Dates
FMGE 2020 June Session Exam postponed to August/ September
Know about FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination): Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection, Eligibility
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.