Why study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan at Avicenna International Medical Institute
Quick facts about Kyrgyzstan
- Country: Kyrgyzstan
- Capital: Bishkek
- Currency: Som
- Official languages: Kyrgyz & Russian
- Population: 6,389,500
- Religion: Islam (85%) & Christianity (9.6%)
- Climate: Summer: mean July temperature of 82 °F (28 °C) & Winter: January the average temperature is −0.5 °F (−18 °C)
- Total Area: 199,951 km2 (77,202 sq mi)
- GDP: $25.915 billion
- Country Calling code: +996
- Time Zone: UTC+6 [Kyrgyzstan is 30mins ahead of India].
- Flight Duration from India: New Delhi to Bishkek is 4hr via a direct flight
Kyrgyzstan in a Glance
- Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country in Central Asia, occasionally referred to as “the Switzerland of Central Asia”, bordered by Kazakhstan, China, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
- Kyrgyzstan is filled with Silk Road relics, picturesque canyons, hundreds of alpine lakes, thousands of rivers and endless serene mountain peaks.
- The country’s capital and largest city is Bishkek. Karakol is the 3rd largest city with slopes famous for skiing and parasailing. Arslanbob houses the largest naturally growing walnut forests in the world and Osh has an important outdoor bazaar which has been taking place on the same spot for the past 2000 years.
- Kyrgyzstan is very safe with a peaceful environment and locals with tolerant and friendly behaviour towards foreigners. It has the most liberal visa regime in Central Asia.
- Bishkek Airport or Manas International Airport (FRU) is the main airport of Kyrgyzstan. There are plenty of flights by Aeroflot and Air Astana that fly into Bishkek from Europe and Asia.
- Popular airlines serving from Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata are Avia Traffic Company, Aeroflot, Air Arabia, Astana and Turkish Airlines.
Bishkek in a Glance
- Bishkek is the capital of the Kyrgyz Republic and is located in the Tien Shan mountain range in the Chui Valley.
- It is a pleasant city to wander with numerous green parks, tall trees, dotted with Soviet-era statues and monuments.
- Bishkek has parks, orchards, and permanently snow-capped mountains that are visible to the south with picturesque scenery.
- The lifestyle in Bishkek is very easygoing and people have an open-minded spirit and welcoming persona.
- The city is very new and most of the population here is young offering a vibrant and enthusiastic lifestyle.
- Bishkek is popular for outdoor activities such as hiking, trekking, skiing and mountaineering.
- Living in Bishkek is very affordable and you can experience a lot of activities at a very reasonable cost.
Quick facts about Avicenna International Medical Institute
- Name of Institute: Avicenna International Medical Institute
- Year of Establishment: 2018
- Location: Bishkek
- Type: Public
- Approved By: Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Listed in: WHO, WDOMS, FAIMER, etc
- Courses offered: MBBS, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing
- Affiliated Hospitals: 10
- MBBS duration: 5 Years
- MBBS Language: English(for International students)
- Academic Session: March & September
Why study MBBS at Avicenna International Medical Institute
- Avicenna International Medical Institute is recognised as a premier medical institute in Kyrgyzstan due to its excellent infrastructure and teaching faculties.
- AIMI follows the European curriculum imparting professional medical education at very low tuition fees.
- The academic staffs of AIMI are distinguished individuals having practised and received qualifications at reputed universities and clinics.
- There is no entrance exam or language proficiency tests like IELTS or TOEFL required for studying MBBS at AIMI.
- AIMI has a strong emphasis on practical exposure and applicability. It encourages its students to practice evidence-based medicine at well endowed Ten (10) Affiliated hospitals for Clinical training.
- AIMI follows active learning system through-group sessions, problem-solving sessions, journal discussions, debates, video conferencing sessions and presentations.
- Graduates of the AIMU are eligible to apply for International Medical Licensing Exams like USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), etc as well as other licensing exams organised throughout the world.
- AIMI has a very safe and secure campus and hostel for Indian students with a low living expense is available. A lot of Indian students are currently studying at the university.
- AIMI hostels are comfortable and safe. The rooms are quite big and spacious, fully furnished and available on a sharing basis. Cafeteria and mess both facilities available at the University serving 3 meals a day both Veg. and Non-veg.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Kyrgyzstan or study MBBS at MCI approved medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan can check out Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan through the Best MBBS admission consultants in Mumbai to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best colleges for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and will provide you with all the information required from filling out the admission form to reaching your college and adapting to the University life.
For detailed, MBBS fees at Avicenna International Medical Institute, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are the Best medical admission consultant offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, registration, document verification, college selection, counselling round, etc for MBBS admission in India as well as providing detailed information about MBBS abroad necessary to choose the best academic path to achieve your career goals based on your aptitude, ability and interest.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817 393 2222/ +91 817 387 2222/+91 817 395 2222