Courses offered, Eligibility and Admission Process at Dalian Medical University China
Duration- 6 Years
Duration- 5 Years
Duration- 4 Years
Duration- 5 Years
Duration- 5 Years
Duration- 3 Years
The program offered in 51 specializations as followed:
Anesthesiology, Applied Psychology, Basic Science of Integrative Medicine, Basic Science of Stomatology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Chinese Internal Medicine, Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics, Clinical Science of Integrative Medicine, Clinical Science of Stomatology, Critical Care Medicine, Dermatology and Venereology, Developmental Biology, Emergency Medicine, Epidemiology and Health Statistics, Ethics, Forensic Medicine, General Practice, Genetics, Geratology, Human Anatomy and Histology & Embryology, Hygienic Toxicology, Immunology, Internal Medicine, Medical Imaging and Nuclear Medicine, Medicine Chemistry, Microbial and Biochemical Pharmacy, Microbiology, Neurobiology, Neurology, Nursing, Nutrition and Food Hygiene, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Occupational and Environmental Health, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Pathogenic Biology, Pathology and Pathophysiology, Pediatrics, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognostics, Pharmacology,Physiology,Psychiatry and Mental Health, Rehabilitation Medicine & Physical Therapy,Social Medicine and Health Service Management, Sports Medicine,Surgery, Zoology
Duration- 3 Years
The program offered in 30 specializations as followed:
Anesthesiology, Basic of Integrative Medicine , Biochemistry and Molecular Biology , Biotechnology, Cell Biology, Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics, Clinical of Integrative Medicine, Dermatology and Venereology, Dermatology and Venereology of Chinese and Western Integrative Medicine, Developmental Biology, Forensics Medicine, Geratology , Human Anatomy and Histology & Embryology, Humanistic Medicine, Immunology, Medical Imaging and Nuclear Medicine, Medico psychology Internal Medicine, Microbiology, Neurobiology, Neurology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Pediatrics, Pathogenic Biology, Pathology and Pathophysiology, Pharmacology of Chinese and Western Integrative Medicine, Physiology, Psychiatry and Mental, Health, Surgery
NON DEGREE PROGRAM
- Clinical Internship Program
Duration- 1 Year
- HSK Chinese Language Class
Duration- 1 Year
Duration- 1 Semester
The following is the minimum MBBS in China eligibility criteria for admission at Dalian Medical University China:
- The student must be 18 years plus in the year in which the admission is being taken and not more than 25 years old.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 70% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onward for admission in any country abroad.
- Non- English speaking countries and students not having English in High school need IELTS Score 6.0 or TOFEL IBT 87 or TOFEL PBT 580.
Step 1: Apply Online—We fill up your application form using the details furnished by you at our office.
- Documents required for filling application form:
- Name, Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Date & Place of Birth
- 2 inch photos*2
- Passport copy
- English language certificate
- Physical Check-up Report
- Bank statement
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate and 12th standard mark sheet
- Photo of online result Neet UG 2019(only for Indian MBBS Student) NEET-UG Cut-off(General, OBC, SC/ST)
- Invitation charges
Step 2: Invitation letter—after receiving the documents and payment the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
Step 3: VISA processing— Along with the invitation letter from Dalian Medical University China we contact the nearest China Embassy or Consulate
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case an account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
Step 4: ARRIVAL—after getting a visa from China embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in China or study MBBS at Dalian Medical University at MCI approved medical colleges in China can check out Top Medical Universities in China for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in China through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in China and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Dalian Medical University fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
FEES STRUCTURE for Dalian Medical University China
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/study MBBS in China at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222
HOW TO STUDY MBBS ABROAD
How to choose colleges to study MBBS abroad
Are you looking for best study abroad MBBS consultant in Lucknow?
Living and studying in Dalian, China
Dalian Medical University China
Living and studying in Dalian China
Top MCI approved medical universities in China
Living and studying in China
Benefits of Studying Abroad