ADMISSION PROCESS AT KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY KYRGYZSTAN
Medical education at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (KSMA) is at par with the requirements of international standards. The Medical academy prepares its students with the necessary skills for professional activities in the field of medicine and health care. The Educational Curriculum and activities at the International Medical Faculty for the foreign citizens are organized with the help of experts from WHO (World Health Organization).
ACADEMIC CALENDAR AT KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY
For study programs in English:
- Filing of Application-1 July – 1 October
- Entrance examination- 1 September – 15 October
- Result Declaration -next day of exams until 10 am
- Enrollment – till 15 October
For study programs in Russian:
- Filing of Application-2 July – 30 July
- Entrance examination- 2 August – 10 August
- Result Declaration -next day of exams until 10 am
- Enrollment – till 25 August
ENTRANCE EXAM AT KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY
For Studying in Russian language
- Foreign students enrolling at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for the study programs in Russian have to take a test in chemistry, biology, Russian language.
- The maximum marks are 180 points and the students are required to score 90 points on the main subject, 60 points on a non-profiled subject and 30 points in the Russian language.
For studying in English Language (Indian students)
- Foreign students enrolling at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for the study programs in English have to take a test in chemistry and biology.
- The maximum marks are 180 points and the students are required to score 90 points in biology and 90 points in chemistry.
- The students must also have scored a minimum of 60% in higher secondary.
Documents required for Entrance Exam
- During the entrance examinations, the applicant must present an examination sheet and passport.
- The results of the entrance exam are evaluated through computer processing and the results are declared on the next day of exams until 10 am
ADMISSION PROCESS AT KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY
Step 1: Apply Online—We fill up your Application Form using the details furnished by you at our office and obtain an Invitation Letter.
Documents needed for filling the application form
- Scan Copy of Passport.
- Scan Copy of Academic Certificates (Xth & Xth Mark sheet, Migration Certificate, Character Certificate)
- Scan Copy of NEET UG result (only for Indian MBBS Student)
- Scan Copy of Birth certificate
- Invitation charges
Step 2: After receiving the Invitation letter, Admission letter & visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing along with the Original documents of the student. Indian students who want to enrol at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy have to obtain a Student visa Type S and upon arrival in the Kyrgyz Republic register themselves with the concerned authorities.
Documents Required for VISA Processing
- Passport (Original)
- Date of birth certificate ( original)
- 10th & 12th mark sheet, migration certificate, character certificate (original)
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa)
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit( which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and Mother if the student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving Affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of Father or Mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs,)
- In case the account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from the Bank manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case the Account holder is a student then the Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
- 12 passport sized photographs (white background)
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports, (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE- issued not more than 2 months before University studies process begin
Documents required for FOREX Card for Indian students
FOREX Card can be issued to Indian residents and foreign nationals residing in India only.
- Forex application form
- PAN Card of Student/ Guardian(in case of the minor or non-PAN holder)
- Self-attested Passport Copy
- Self-attested copy of Visa
- Self-attested copy of Airline Ticket
- Payment(money to be loaded in the FOREX card)
Step 3: Arrival—After getting a visa from the Kyrgyzstan Embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with the date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
Step 4: Final Enrollment at University
Final enrollment of students is made only after submission of the Original documents of education and payment of the tuition fee for one year of study.
Documents required at the University (For Indian students)
- Application Form
- Passport with an entry visa meeting the requirements of the Kyrgyz Republic and its copy
- Original certificate of higher secondary education with subjects and marks and notarized copy
- Notarized translation of the higher secondary education Certificate into the official language of the Kyrgyz Republic
- NEET Result & Scorecard
- Certificate of Equivalence from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic
- 8 photos 4 x 6 cm
- Reports of test on HIV, hepatitis B, C, D, malaria
- Receipt of payment for acceptance of documents
- Certificate of consent to study abroad from the Medical Council
The admission process at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is a multistage process and one must follow the eligibility criteria and admission procedure carefully. We process your whole admission process seamlessly in a defined manner as you furnish the details and documents.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Kyrgyzstan can check out Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan through Best MBBS admission consultants in Pune to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best colleges for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and will provide you with all the information required from filling out the admission form to reaching your college and adapting to the University life.
For detailed, Kyrgyzstan MBBS fees , you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are Best medical admission consultant offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for MBBS/MD/MS admission in India as well as providing detailed information about MBBS abroad necessary to choose the best academic path to achieve your career goals based on your aptitude, ability and interest.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817 393 2222/ +91 817 387 2222