Why study MBBS at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Established on 1st September 1939 has more than 75 years of experience in teaching medicine.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is a Government medical university registered with the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kyrgyzstan.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (KSMA) Kyrgyzstan is ranked top among medical institutes in Kyrgyzstan.
- European class highly professional medical education and unbelievably low tuition fees make it a popular choice among Indian Students.
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is very affordable, no Donation & no Hidden costs. No entrance exam like IELTS/SAT, etc is required.
- MBBS at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is recognized by the major organisations around the world WHO, FAIMER, IMED, MCI, Avicenna Directory, etc
- After MBBS students eligible for USLME (USA), PLAB (UK), NZREX (New Zealand), etc
- MBBS course recognized by the Medical Council of India (Approved by MCI)
- Duration of MBBS course at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is 5 years+1 year Internship
- Foreign students are taught in English medium and the faculties are licensed and skilfully formed for the same.
- Only four hours flight from Delhi
- More than 6000 students from Kyrgyzstan and 19 foreign countries are studying in Kyrgyz, Russian and English language.
- 600 highly qualified faculty members, 7 Academicians of National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic, 4 Corresponding Members, 55 Doctors of Sciences and 215 PhD (Candidates of Sciences) at KSMA
- 55 training bases and base of practical training affiliated from Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for practical training and clinical internship
- Many Indian students are already studying at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy and many batches have already passed their curriculum from the college in Kyrgyzstan.
- International cooperation with more than 30 direct contracts and agreements with universities of Belarus, China, Kazakhstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Switzerland, South Korea, and others.
- Six student dormitories and a separate hostel for international students which is fully designed according to the needs of foreign citizens
- Three canteens and a proper Indian mess on the university campus of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Sports facilities with a total area of 1557 sqm where one can engage in basketball, volleyball, table tennis, swimming, wrestling, athletics, football, chess etc.
- Creative clubs, dance studios also housed on the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy campus
We are the Best medical admission consultant in India offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling process, registration, document verification, college selection, NRI and management quota seats for MBBS/MD/MS admission in India as well as providing detailed information about MBBS Abroad. We are also the best guidance counsellor for MBBS education guidance, who have been assisting medical aspirants for over a decade to study MBBS abroad at NMC approved government medical colleges of international recognition at affordable costs and carve out a niche path by becoming a qualified Doctor.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Kyrgyzstan at NMC approved medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan can check out Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students. The advantage of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan through the Best Medical admission consultant in Kanpur to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For detailed, Kyrgyzstan MBBS fees for Indian students you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222