SIBERIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIA CAMPUS
SIBERIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIA CAMPUS
Siberian State Medical University campus is spread in a vast area that includes 10 buildings located in the centre of the city, academic departments in Tomsk with leading medical centres, hospitals, University Hospital, 5 comfortable dormitories, a modern sports and recreation complex and recreation centre “Ob Wind” in the coniferous forest on the banks of the Ob.
- Siberian State Medical University has 5 comfortable dormitories for the students of the University.
- Each hostel is administered by a warden and has a peaceful environment.
- The rooms meet all requirements necessary and are adequately equipped for a comfortable stay.
- There are plenty of opportunities for entertainment and study.
- The rooms are provided with all basic amenities like- Internet access, TV and telephone.
- Facilities for students are arranged on a sharing basis, like bathrooms and kitchens.
- Common recreational areas are provided for students where they can relax and socialize.
- International students in Tomsk may live in apartments or student hostels depending upon their choice.
- Off-campus housing/flats can also be availed by students who want to rent rooms or flats in private apartments. The price may vary depending on the size and location of the flat.
- The Institute of International Education offers full support for students in finding housing, as well as in communication with the owners, signing of a contract, living conditions, and migration issues. Usually, the rental agreement is concluded for a period of one year.
- Often the apartments in Tomsk are offered fully furnished. But one should check the amenities offered carefully with the owner beforehand.
- Siberian State Medical University Hospital provides full-cycle medical care: emergency, outpatient, in-patient and advanced.
- Annually, more than 100 thousand patients from 55 regions of Russia receive medical care at the Hospital.
- The Hospital consists of several specialized clinics: In-patient Clinic, multidisciplinary medical centre, Neurology Clinic, Dental Clinic, Children’s Clinic, Ophthalmology Clinic, Assisted Reproductive Technology Center (ART Center), and diagnostic services.
- The Hospital is equipped with ultra-modern and high-tech equipment provided by world manufacturers.
- Siberian State Medical University Hospital doctors conduct regular on-site consultations in the Republic of Khakassia, Republic of Tyva and the Altai Republic. They also provide online and telemedicine counselling for colleagues from other regions.
- In case of illness or other health problems, students can avail professional medical services at the University Hospital.
- Students should bring their medical records with them for the period of stay in Russia, especially if they have any chronic diseases, allergies or conditions.
- There are many drugstores around SibMed campus, some even working 24/7. Almost all medicines are readily available for purchase in these drugstores.
- If there are medicines that a student has to take regularly upon arrival professionals will help find suitable medicine in Russia that has the same formularies and ingredients as the one purchased at home.
- Siberian State Medical University Library was structured in October 1935 as a publicly accessible medical research library in the Tomsk Region. It is the largest specialized library in Siberia. Its collection has been accumulated mainly from the books and magazines handed over from the Division of the Medical University, from the libraries of Tomsk State University and the Dental Institute, and personal libraries of Tomsk medical scientists.
- The Library has a collection of more than 770,000 documents, including 3,350 dissertations, more than 80,000 abstracts of dissertations, over 48,000 (approx. 500 titles) of scientific periodicals and more 6,000 electronic publications.
- More than 2.5 million documents from foreign and national electronic resources are available to the University workforce for Basic Research contests annually through Russian Foundation, through government contracts with the Ministry of Education and Science, and by subscription.
- Siberian State Medical University contributes towards interesting and enjoyable university life.
- It offers a great variety of scientific, cultural and sporting activities organized by students and staffs to enrich the academic and personal experience.
- Students can participate in year-round recreation and sports events like football, tennis, basketball, swimming in summer, or skiing and skating in winter.
- There are a number of interest-based clubs and student organizations at the University: Student Club of Fine Arts, Vocal instrumental group, Media centre, Student Association “Surgery without Borders”, Poetry Club, Rock band, Student Theatre, Sports and tourism club “Altus”, Dance group, Academic Choir and Student Scientific Society.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Russia at MCI approved medical colleges in Russia can check out Top Medical Universities in Russia for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Russia through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Russia and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Russia fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Russia at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222