Ulyanovsk State University Russia
Ulyanovsk State University Russia
- Accreditation: Ministry of Healthcare, Ministry of Education & Science of the Russian Federation and MCI
- Location: Ulyanovsk Oblast, Russia
- Language: Bilingual [English/Russian]
- Recognised: WHO, EMSA, MCI, etc
- MBBS duration: 6 Years
- Academic Session: September
- World rank: 4677
Founded in 1988, Ulyanovsk State University is a public higher education institution located in the city of Ulyanovsk, Ulyanovsk Oblast. The University is officially recognized by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, listed is the World Health Organization (WHO) and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Ulyanovsk State University was founded as a branch of Moscow State University, the highest educational institution of Russia and one of the most reputable universities in the world. In 1995, the branch was transformed into Ulyanovsk State University.
Ulyanovsk State University unites 8 independent faculties of higher education, 4 institutes and 4 subdivisions of secondary vocational education. They offer a wide range of study options: full time, part-time, distance education and other programs on undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate levels.
Ulyanovsk State University enrols more than 16,000 students in myriad courses at the various institutes of the University. Among the student population, there are around 1,500 foreign citizens from 40 countries of Europe, Asia, Africa, North America and South America who take courses at the university.
Students get to choose from 77 majors, 76 post-graduate, 37 medical internships and medical residency programs. The University has also been providing opportunities to receive dual degrees in Law, Business and MBA degree with a focus on international business and finance.
- The university employs around 1,254 faculty members, including 138 Doctorate and 623 Candidate of Science degree holders.
- The university professors include world-famous scientists, members of Russian and international academies of science and honoured scientists of the Russian Federation.
- Teaching faculty of the departments are active participants of international academic exchange programs and senior teachers, associate professors, professors are annually invited by foreign partners.
- The primary objective of the international activity Ulyanovsk State University is to expand and develop educational, scientific and cultural relations with foreign partners.
- The university maintains contacts with universities and organizations in the USA, Germany, France, China, Czech Republic, Japan, as well as in the CIS countries. Currently, there are about 30 universities among the partners of Ulyanovsk State University.
- The university is a co-organizer of major international scientific events. Together with the Government of the Ulyanovsk Region and the Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, the All-Russian scientific and practical conference “Nexus Medicus” is annually held on neurology, phlebology, angiology, cardiovascular medicine, surgery, gynaecology, urology with the participation of representatives of the Mayo Clinic (USA) and leading European clinics.
- In order to develop academic exchanges, Ulyanovsk State University holds regular meetings for students, graduate students and teachers with the coordinators of international educational organizations such as ASPRYAL / ACCELS, IREX, Fulbright Foundation.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Russia at MCI approved medical colleges in Russia can check out Top Medical Universities in Russia for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Russia through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Russia and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Russia fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Russia at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222