ADMISSION PROCESS & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT ULYANOVSK STATE UNIVERSITY RUSSIA
ADMISSION PROCESS AT ULYANOVSK STATE UNIVERSITY
STEP 1: Evaluation of educational credentials
- Send an application to the National Education and Research Administration by regular mail or via email stating what educational documents you would like to send for evaluation.
- Receive letter confirming acceptance of your order along with a payslip.
- Pay the evaluation expense in any bank in your country.
- Prepare the required documentation (both originals and copies), as indicated in the letter received and send the package to the evaluation authorities.
- You will get your papers back within 2-4 days regardless of your country of residence.
STEP 2: Apply Online
Documents required for filling application form:
- Name, Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Date & Place of Birth
- A notarized copy of passport with a notarized translation into Russian (all pages).
- Notarized copies of diplomas or certificates of education, annexes to them where the subjects studied and credits are indicated, with a notarized translation into Russian.
- Photo of online result Neet UG 2019(only for Indian MBBS Student) NEET-UG Cut-off(General, OBC, SC/ST)
- Certificate of Equivalence.
- Certificate of English Knowledge (if possible).
- Invitation charges
Step 3: Invitation letter—after receiving the documents and payment the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent and VISA processing is initiated
Step 4: VISA processing— Along with the invitation letter from Ulyanovsk State University the nearest Russian Embassy or Consulate has to be contacted
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if the student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case the account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
STEP 5: Arrival to the Russian Federation
- Inform the university about your arriving dates in the Russian Federation one week prior to arrival.
- The officials of the Admission Committee will include you in the University’s database and provided with accommodation at the University’s hostel.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE UNIVERSITY
- A certificate (or a diploma) on education with the transcript of the studied subjects and marks or points
- Copy of notarized translation of certificates into Russian
- Copy of the international passport (with the notarized translation into Russian)
- Russian Health Certificate
- Certificate of Education Recognition
- 8 photos [Size-3×4]
- After being officially accepted candidates have to bring the originals of all the documents provided and their Russian translations
ACADEMIC CALENDAR OF ULYANOVSK STATE UNIVERSITY
- Admission commences: Mid of June
- Academic year commences: September 1
- Spring term: February to June
- Autumn Term: September to January
- Preparatory course: October 1
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT ULYANOVSK STATE UNIVERSITY
- Admission to USU undergraduate programs is based on high school grades and the results of the Unified State Examination.
- Selection for post-graduate programs is based on the GPA obtained during the previous cycle of education.
- The University does not normally accept transfer students from foreign institutions of higher education since one has to be proficient in the Russian language to study at USU.
- Guarantee for the fulfilment of payment conditions by the student.
- Indian students need to be NEET qualified.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Russia at MCI approved medical colleges in Russia can check out Top Medical Universities in Russia for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Russia through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Russia and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Russia fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Russia at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222