ULYANOVSK STATE UNIVERSITY RUSSIA CAMPUS
ULYANOVSK STATE UNIVERSITY RUSSIA CAMPUS
- Ulyanovsk State University is situated on the picturesque bank of the Sviyaga River.
- There are well-equipped classrooms for theoretical and practical classes, state-of-the-art research labs, computer rooms, lecture rooms, several libraries, gymnasium, ski lodge, summer sports ground.
- The campus includes an auto diagnostics centre and a large outdoor stadium.
- Clinical preparation is conducted on 13 clinical bases of the university and centre of telemedicine is also used for the same.
- In the pre-clinical practice classrooms, manipulative skills are developed with the use of dummies and models very close to imitating a human’s body and having special devices to check the procedure correctness.
- Ulyanovsk State University provides accommodation to its students in the residence hall of the University campus.
- Close to the student dormitory apartment blocks for the faculty and staff is also present.
- Authorities work diligently towards providing the students and the faculties with comfortable living conditions.
- There are a team of counsellors and supervisors at the dormitories to ensure the security and well-being of the students.
- International students are accommodated on the first and second floors of the residence halls.
- Rooms are shared by 2-3 persons. Well-equipped common kitchens where students can cook and laundry rooms are also available.
- All hostels have all necessary facilities for physical training, like, gymnasium and fitness hall.
- International students are discouraged from renting their own accommodation from the 1st year to ensure safety and substantially facilitate the process of their registration with the authorities.
- Meals for faculty members, staff and students are provided in all buildings of the Ulyanovsk State University.
- Currently, there are 17 cafeterias located throughout the buildings of the University.
- Delicious and hygienic food is served at all the cafeterias.
- The scientific library of Ulyanovsk State University offers publications and outstanding informative resources for teaching and educational process and scientific researches.
- The library’s holdings contain literature on all fields of knowledge. 23% of the library stock comprises scientific publications, 52% – educational literature, 2.8% – original foreign publications, 18% represented by journals.
- The library has procured textbooks and manuals from the holdings of university libraries of the country like Moscow State University named after M. Yu. Lomonosov, Kazan State University named after N. I. Lobachevsky, Chuvash State University, Kuibyshev Medical Institute, Saratov State University.
- The library has also received a collection of books and foreign journals from the private library of academicians as presents.
- The university campus at Ulyanovsk State University has many activity centres: Students can participate in scientific communities, interest clubs, volunteering, charity work, public work, cultural events etc.
- University’s sports facilities include Sports and fitness centre (a gymnasium, a workout facility, a fitness studio, an auxiliary room); a football pitch, run tracks, circle tracks, straight tracks, two basketball courts, a volleyball court, an outdoor gym, a jumping place, a 1000 seat tribune)
- Multipurpose sports complex (a gymnasium, a wrestling court, a boxing ring, an artistic gymnastics’ hall, a fitness studio, a therapeutic exercise gym and a number of auxiliary rooms)
- “Aquaclub” swimming pool
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Russia at MCI approved medical colleges in Russia can check out Top Medical Universities in Russia for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Russia through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Russia and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Russia fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Russia at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222