NEET 2019: Candidates having low scores or not qualified
A career in the medical field is the lifelong dream of many young aspirants in India. They dedicate the peak time of their life for preparing for these competitive entrance exams like NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER, etc.
There are candidates who have secured best scores while there are candidates who have scored low marks or not qualified. With limited number of seats available many aspirants have started looking out for various other options. In accordance to their merits and scores candidates can look beyond the traditional way of courses and explore new opportunities in the field of medicine and healthcare.
Many of the aspirants despite their best efforts are unable to make it to the top. Such candidates must make a wise decision instead of wasting time; studying MBBS abroad can prove to be a fruitful decision among them.
Candidates who have scored low scores in NEET 2019, AIIMS 2019, JIPMER 2019
There are a number of aspirants who qualify the NEET exam but are unable to secure good marks or rank. These students even though having qualified the rigorous NEET exams cannot get a seat in government medical college as the number of seats are very limited. These students have the option to obtain MBBS admission in private medical colleges under Management quota or NRI quota. But this option is not feasible or affordable for all families. Candidates like this can always opt to study MBBS abroad at colleges of International standard and global recognition having vast experience of teaching medicine.
Candidates who have not qualified NEET 2019, AIIMS 2019, JIPMER 2019
If the aspirant has not been able to qualify NEET 2019, AIIMS 2019, JIPMER 2019 exams or scored very low marks they don’t need to be disheartened. There are a lot of alternative course available in India itself related to the field of medicine like Physiotherapy, Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (AYUSH) courses, Nursing, BDS (Dental) Course or Courses in Healthcare Management abroad.
Studying MBBS abroad
- These Medical Universities for MBBS abroad are recognized by the world’s major organizations including World Health Organization, MCI and UNESCO.
- The students who graduate from these universities are eligible to appear in most of the tests like the USMLE, PLAB. NZREX, NEXT, etc
- Admission by simple application process. Students aren’t required to clear any entrance exam for admission
- Easy student visa application process
- Premier Universities recognized by International Association of Universities, Medical Council of over 180 countries
- International Degree recognized by WHO, Medical Council of India, FAIMER, UNESCO, etc.
- Education imparted in English Medium
- The academic fees are very low due to grant given by the government
- Multicultural and student-centered environment
- International programs accredited by International recognized boards
- Professional and attentive faculty
- Significant experience of training International students
- Safe and comfortable accommodation on campus
- Excellent academic, sport and entertainment facilities
- Emphasis on personal and professional growth
- Skills of work in international research teams
- Useful international relationships
We are a leading education consultancy having years of experience in helping candidates to secure MBBS admission abroad. Apart from admission support we also provide education counselling by experienced guidance counselors who are there to provide you in-depth information about your chosen career option and make an informed decision about their education.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222