NEET 2019 COUNSELLING
NEET 2019 counselling will be held in:
- Two rounds for All India Quota/Deemed Universities/Central Universities/ESIC Colleges
- One Mop-up round for Deemed Universities/Central Universities/ESIC Colleges
The counselling is expected to commence from second week of June.
Merit list for 15% All India Quota Seats
The merit list of the successful candidates who have opted for 15% All India quota seats will be prepared by the NTA on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the NEET 2019 (UG).
This list will then be forwarded to the Directorate General of Health Services (Medical Examination Cell), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India for the allotment of seats through an Online Counselling mode to 15% All India Quota Seats
Merit list for 85% All India Quota seats
State level counselling will be administered separately by the state counselling authorities.
NTA will be preparing an All India Rank list and the result will then be forwarded to the DGHS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India to provide this result to the Admitting Authorities.
Admitting Authorities will then invite applications for Counselling and a merit list shall be prepared based on All India Rank by the Admitting Authorities subject to their applicable rules.
The admitting/counselling authorities will draw merit list of the candidates in the respective categories declared by the candidates at the time of applying for admission/counselling based on State rules.
NEET 2019 COUNSELLING REGISTRATION PROCESS
Registration for NEET Counselling begins after the declaration of Result. MCI conducts the counselling to fill 15% All India Quota Seats in two rounds.
The steps involved in NEET Counselling Registration are as follows:
- Visit the official website of MCC and click on ‘New Registration’.
- After entering all the required information, a new Roll No. and Password will be generated. Use these credentials to register for NEET Counselling.
- Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login’.
- Enter your Roll number and Password.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to take a printout of this page.
NEET 2019 COUNSELLING SCHEDULE(Revised/Updated)
ROUND 1 FOR ALL INDIA QUOTA/DEEMED UNIVERSITIES/CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES/ESIC COLLEGES
|Registration||June 19th To June 26th , 2019(till 5:00 PM)|
|Last date of payment||June 26th ,2019 (up to 07:00 PM)|
|Choice locking||June 27th ,2019(till 11:00 PM)|
|Processing of seat Allotment||June 27th, 2019 to June 30th, 2019|
|Allotment Result||July 1st , 2019|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||July 1st , 2019 to July 6th , 2019|
ROUND 2 FOR ALL INDIA QUOATA/DEEMED UNIVERSITIES/CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES/ESIC COLLEGES
|Display of seat Matrix||First Week of July 2019|
|Registration||9th July to 11th July, 2019 (till 5:00 PM)|
|Last date of payment||11th July, 2019(12:00 NOON)|
|Choice locking||12th July, 2019( 03:00 PM onward)|
|Processing of seat Allotment||13th July to 15th July 2019|
|Allotment Result||15th July, 2019|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||15th to 22nd July, 2019|
|Transfer of vacant seats to respective states||23rd July, 2019|
Mop up Round for Deemed Universities/Central Universities/ESIC Colleges
|Display of seat Matrix||Second week of August 2019|
|Registration and Payment||13th August to 15th August, 2019(till 5:00 PM)|
|Last date of payment||16th August,2019 (up to 02:00 PM)|
|Choice locking||16th August,2019 (10:00 to 05:00 PM)|
|Processing of seat Allotment||17th August, 2019|
|Allotment Result||18th August, 2019|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||20th August to 26th August, 2019|
|Transfer of vacant seats to respective states||27th August, 2019|
NEET 2019 COUNSELLING FEE PAYMENT:
After successful registration, candidates will be asked to submit refundable and non-refundable NEET 2019 counselling fee.
This fee can be paid online through-Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
NEET 2019 Counselling Fee
Non-Refundable Registration Fee
|15% AIQ/ Central Universities||Fee|
|All Categories||INR 5,000|
Refundable Tuition Fee
|15% AIQ/ Central Universities||Fee|
|All Categories||INR 2,00,000|
NEET 2019 CHOICE SUBMISSION AND LOCKING
Choice Locking will be available for a specific time period on a given day:
- Once you’ve registered successfully for NEET 2019 Counselling, click on ‘Choices Available’.
- The system will internally retrieve the candidate’s details like Category, Sub Category, Date of Birth, Eligibility and accordingly shows the choices available for admission along with the number of seats available.
- Choices available will be present on the left side corner and submitted choices will be visible on the right side corner of your screen. Select the medical/dental colleges in the order your preference.
- Once you’re done, enter your password and click on ‘Lock Choices’.
- Candidates are not allowed to make any changes after locking their choices so be very careful in your selection.
- After locking, they can take a printout of the locked choices which will include locking date and time, IP Address of computer and system generated Unique No.
NEET 2019 SEAT ALLOTMENT
After a few days of counselling, the candidates will receive an SMS or Email regarding their allotted course and college.
- The allotment will be done on the basis of the candidate’s rank, category and preference filled during counselling.
- Candidates are required to report to their allotted college and confirm their seat by submitting the course fee within the given time, failing which their seat will be allotted to the next candidate.
- This tuition fee is refundable.
NEET 2019 SECOND ROUND COUNSELLING
- Registered candidates who were not allotted a seat in the first round of Counselling.
- Registered candidates whose admission got cancelled due to change of category. They will be considered for counselling under the new category.
- Candidates who have reported at the allotted college and opted for an upgrade in their reporting period.
NEET 2019 COUNSELLING – MOP UP ROUND
- Mop up counselling in NEET 2019 is provided by states against reverted seats from All India 15% Quota.
- Basically, these are the seats left vacant after the first and second round of counselling.
- Those who do not get seats in either of the two rounds can participate in Mop Up rounds of NEET Counselling 2019.
NEET 2019 COUNSELLING RESIGNATION OF SEATS
- The candidates are provided with a facility to file online resignation from the allotted colleges.
- Those who wish to surrender their seat after the allotment under All India 15% Quota can obtain online generated surrender receipt.
- These online resignations are then reported in respect to the candidates who shall be relieved offline.
- Candidates filing resignations will not be eligible to participate in further counselling rounds of All India 15% Quota.
NEET 2019 COUNSELLING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
The following documents will be required during NEET Seat Allotment. Candidates must take original documents along with attested photocopies for admission through 15% All India Quota Seats:
- Admit card
- NEET 2019 Result/Rank Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Class X Certificate
- Class XII Certificate
- Class XII Mark sheet
- 8 passport sized photographs (Same as the one affixed on application form)
- Provisional Allotment letter generated online
- Proof of Identity
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
CHECKING DETAILS OF MEDICAL/DENTAL COLLEGES
Having prior knowledge about the colleges available according to the Merit obtained by the candidates will prove to be a great relief during the counselling rounds
Candidates can check the all details of the Medical/Dental colleges for counselling beforehand on the official websites given as follows:
- The list of Medical Colleges is available on website http://www.mciindia.org/.
- The list of Dental Colleges is available on website http://www.dciindia.org.in/.
We are a leading education consultancy having years of experience in helping candidates to secure MBBS admission abroad. Apart from admission support we also provide education counselling by experienced guidance counselors who are there to provide you in-depth information about your chosen career option and make an informed decision about their education.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222