Texila American University Guyana
Quick facts about Guyana
- Country: Guyana
- Capital: Georgetown
- Currency: Guyanese dollar
- Official languages: Guyanese, English, Hindi, Tamil, Spanish, Portuguese
- Religion: 57.4% Christian, 28.4% Hindu, 7.2% Muslim, 1.9% other religions
- Country GDP: $13.506 billion
- City Population: 786,391
- City Total Area: 214,970 km2 (83,000 sq mi)
- City Climate: Around (26°C -27 °C) all year round
- Country Calling code: +592
- Time Zone: UTC-4 (AST)
- Flight Duration: Connecting Flights via USA -40 hours 10 minutes
Quick facts about University
- Name of Institute: Texila American University
- Year of Establishment:2010
- Location: Georgetown, Guyana
- Course Language: English
- Institute Type: Private
- Approved By: Medical Council of Guyana, Medical Council of Canada (MCC) & MCI now NMC (India)
- Listed in: World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS), ECFMG, International Medical Education Directory (IMED), Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), AMEE, International Association of Universities- UNESCO
- Courses offered: MBBS, MD, PhD, etc
- MBBS duration: 5 Years/5.5 Years
- Academic Session: September
- Country rank:1
- World Ranking: 4763
Quick Facts about Guyana
- Texila American University is located in Guyana in the South American continent regarded as one of the top tourist destinations with the pristine ecosystem and natural beauty.
- English is the official and widely spoken language of Guyana and is used for education, government, media, and services.
- Guyana has almost 43% of the Indian population with the majority of Indo-Guyanese being descended from Bhojpuri-speaking areas of North India and a sizable minority being South Indian, largely of Tamil and Telugu descent.
- Guyana has food to suit everyone’s tastes with a focus on the Caribbean, Asian and Latin American recipe. Indian food is abundantly available along with fresh tropical fruits and vegetables.
- Guyana is a founding member of the CARICOM (Caribbean Community) economic bloc and also the home of the Bloc’s Headquarters.
- Guyana encloses a wide variety of landscapes and ecosystems and provides plenty of outdoor recreations and awe-worthy views for an exceptional experience.
- Flight duration from Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi to Cheddi Jagan International Airport, Guyana via John F Kennedy International Airport, United States/ Lester B. Pearson International Airport, Toronto is around 40 hours (connecting flight).
About Texila American University
- Established in 2010, Texila American University, Guyana is a private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of East Bank Demerara.
- The University is officially accredited by the National Accreditation Council of Guyana and approved by the Medical Council of Guyana. TAU is a diverse and multicultural institution with students from over 30 countries around the world.
- Texila American University is listed in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED), World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS), AMEE, Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) and IAU- UNESCO.
- The MD program( equivalent to MBBS in India) at Texila American University is quite low and affordable for Indian Students compared to the Medical Universities in the USA. Indian students do not need to take any Language Proficiency Test such as IELTS or TOEFL or any Medical Entrance Exam like MCAT etc.
- Texila American University has shown high performance in the Licensing Exams around the world. The students have consistently shown great performance and achieved top scores in USMLE (USA), MCCEE (Canada)& FMG (India) examinations.
- Graduates of Texila American University are eligible to apply for certification and licensure in leading countries in the world including US, UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, Germany, India, France, Italy, Russia, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, UAE, Saudi Arabia, etc.
- The duration of the MD course (equivalent to MBBS in India) at Texila American University is 5 years for Indian students and the medium of instruction is English. The size of the class is kept small at the University around 1:12 to ensure better individual attention.
- Texila American University is committed to providing the best learning environment for students. The classrooms are fully equipped with the best facilities that make it approved by global standards. Each classroom is furnished with Centralized air-conditioners, Digital interactive learning systems, Projectors, High-speed Wi-Fi. Students can avail recorded class lectures any time for reference.
- Texila American University offers its students all the advantages of a modern university, providing a friendly atmosphere, individual mentoring by committed teaching staff, and modern equipment in lecture halls and labs. The high quality of academic training, with a strong emphasis on practical experience and applicability, has led the university into attaining reputable positions and regard as a top private university in the Caribbean
- Texila American University has elaborate and extensive relationships with reputed hospitals spread across USA, Guyana and Philippines. Clinical practices are carried out by students in the final years of education to successfully complete their MD program.
- The affiliated hospitals of the University provide the students with an atmosphere to practice and hone their skills within their facility and practice first hand. Students opt for clinical rotations in places where they want to practice as a Medical Practitioner.
- The institution is facilitated with the most advanced labs that enable students to gain hands-on clinical skill training and practice. The well-equipped labs help students to acquire comprehensive and practical knowledge while developing their competency in handling real-life medical situations.
- Students get engaged in various community-based activities such as Community based Research, Old Age home visits, mobile clinic visits, and community awareness programs.
- The students of Texila American University have a unique opportunity to apply the education in the classroom at the University Hospitals clinics. The Hospital provides a place for research and practical education which further prepares them to meet the challenges of the medical industry.
- TAU in the recent years has developed into a medical education hub for international students, especially from USA, Canada, India and European countries, due to the American Education system and curriculum strictly followed by the universities. The University also have their clinical sites all over the United States. It is one of the best university for MBBS in Caribbean for Indian students.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS abroad at MCI approved medical colleges in Caribbean region can check out Top Medical Universities in Caribbean for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS at Texila American University through Best admission consultant to study abroad is that we offer only the best MCI approved colleges in Caribbean region and after graduation, you can become a qualified doctor in USA by taking USMLE exam.
For detailed, MBBS in Guyana fees for Indian students, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
FEES STRUCTURE for MBBS at Texila American University
We are top medical admission consultants in Delhi who have been assisting Indian students to study MBBS abroad/MBBS in Guyana at NMC approved medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs. We are among the best admission guidance counselor in India who help students choose the best-fit college for them according to their preference, ability and budget to carve out a niche path for themselves in their career.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817 393 2222/+91 817 387 2222
Texila American University, Guyana
Benefits of studying at Texila American University
AFFILIATIONS OF TEXILA AMERICAN UNIVERSITY
Accreditation, Affiliations and Memberships Of Texila American University
Courses Offered at Texila American University
Curriculum Partnership – American University and Ponce Health Sciences University, U.S.A
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.