NEET UG 2020 MOP –UP ROUND Counselling Important Details
NEET UG 2020 second-round counselling has finally concluded. MCC had released the list for the final seat allotment in the 2nd round of 15% All India Quota including admissions to AIIMS, JIPMER and Delhi Medical colleges. The allotment letter can be downloaded by the candidates from the official site of MCC on mcc.nic.in and the students can report at the allotted college from 28th November 2020 to 8th December 2020.
The Non-Reporting & Non-Joining Vacant 15% AIQ seats will be transferred to State Quota on 8th December 2020 and the NEET UG 2020 Mop-Up Round counselling for Central/Deemed Uni./ESIC/ AIIMS & JIPMER will commence from 10th December 2020.
NEET UG 2020 counselling is scheduled to be done in four rounds of counselling i.e. Round 1, Round 2 of AIQ and Mop-Up Round & Stray Vacancy Round. Out of the four rounds, three rounds will be conducted online by MCC i.e. Round 1, Round 2 and Mop-Up Round and the Stray Vacancy round will be conducted by the respective Central/Deemed Uni./ESIC/ AIIMS & JIPMER.
NEET UG 2020 MOP –UP ROUND Registration Process
NEET UG 2020 Mop-Up Round will be conducted for Non-Reporting & Non Joining Vacant seats in Deemed/ Central Universities, ESIC, AIIMS & JIPMER after NEET-UG 2020 2nd round counselling.
- Register for NEET-UG 2020 MOP –UP ROUND counselling
- After registering for fresh registration, do online payment by Net Banking/credit card/ debit card only
- Fresh choice filling in order of candidates’ preference
- Lock the choices and get a print of your submitted choices
- Publication of result on MCC website
- Reporting at the Allotted Medical/ Dental College
NEET-UG 2020 MOP –UP ROUND Counselling Eligibility
Who can Register for NEET-UG 2020 MOP –UP ROUND counselling
Fresh Registration with payment of registration fee for Mop-up Round can be done by the following candidates:
- Candidates who registered in Round-1 & exited availing Free Exit
- Candidates who registered in Round-2 & exited with Forfeiture of security fees can register again with payment of fees.
Who cannot Register for NEET-UG 2020 MOP –UP ROUND counselling
- Candidates who have already joined and taken admission in Round-2 of AIQ/Deemed/ Central Universities/AIIMS/JIPMER will not be eligible to participate in Mop-Up Round.
Who do not need to Register for NEET-UG 2020 MOP –UP ROUND counselling
- Candidates who registered but were not allotted any seat in Round-1 & Round-2 need not register again.
NEET UG 2020 COUNSELLING: Mop-Up Round Important dates
|Registration||10th Dec to 14th Dec(till 03:00 PM), 2020|
|Payment facility||11th Dec to 14th Dec(till 07:00 PM), 2020|
|Choice Filling||11th Dec to 14th Dec(till 11:59 PM), 2020|
|Choice Locking||14th Dec(from 03:00 PM- 11:59 PM) , 2020|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||15th Dec to 16th Dec 2020|
|Result||17th Dec 2020|
|Reporting||18th to 26th Dec 2020|
|Transfer of Non-Reporting & Non-Joining Vacant seats to Deemed/Central Universities/ESIC for Stray Vacancy Round||27th to 31st Dec 2020|
We are the top MBBS admission consultants in India who provide comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for MBBS admission in India.
The advantage of studying MBBS through the Best admission consultant in India is that they will offer you only the topmost MCI approved colleges and also provide you all the detailed information about the country and college necessary to adapt to your University life.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222/+91 8173872222