Online applications for NEET SS 2020 / NEET Super Speciality courses have commenced; Check the important dates
The Applications process have commenced for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-NEET SS 2020. The students who want to take admission to DM and MCh Courses should apply for the NEET SS 2020 examinations. NBE also utilizes the merit generated through NEET SS exam for admissions to its DNB Super speciality courses.
The Online Application process for NEET Super Speciality has commenced from August 3rd and will be open till August 23rd, 11:55 pm the interested candidates can apply on the official website of the NBE at www.nbe.edu.in.
The edit window for NEET SS applications will be open from 24th August to 25th August 2020 only for the registered candidates.
NEET-SS 2020 computer-based examination will be held on September 15th at various centres spread across the country and the NEET SS Result is expected to be released on September 25th.
NEET SS 2020: IMPORTANT DATES
|Availability of the Information Bulletin||3rd August 2020 Onwards|
|Online Submission of the Application Form||3rd August (3PM Onwards)– 23rd August 2020((Till 11:55PM)|
|Online Application Submission
Process Completes On
|3rd August 2020 (Till 11:55 PM)|
|Edit Window for All Applicants||24th August to 25th August 2020|
|Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient Images||2nd September to 3rd September
|Issue of Admit Card||7th September 2020(Tentative)|
|Examination Date||15th September 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||25th September 2020 (Tentative)|
NEET SS 2020: HOW TO FILL ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- STEP 1: Fill the user registration form to generate a User ID/Application ID and Password. User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email.
- STEP 2: Now use this User ID and Password created to log in as an applicant for NEET SS 2020 and register an online application on the “Go to Application” link.
- STEP 3: Complete the application form by entering the required details correctly-Father & Mother Name, Gender, DOB, Nationality, Email ID, Mobile No.
- STEP 4: Choose your preferred Test City among the 57 tentative test centres. The choice of the city will depend on the availability of the test centres in a particular city and the allotment shall be done on a first come first serve basis.
- STEP 5: Pay the prescribed examination fee online through the payment gateway available in the online application form. No other payment mode will be accepted.
- STEP 6: Preview the entire application before submission in order to make any corrections, if required. Accept the declaration and Submit.
- STEP 7: Take a print out of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on it for records for future reference.
- STEP 8: An acknowledgement email will also be sent to the registered email ID confirming the submission of an application by the candidate.
NEET SS 2020: EDIT WINDOW
- Candidates who have successfully submitted their application during Application Submission window shall only be allowed to edit their applications during 24th August to 25th August 2020.
- No new application can be registered during edit window
- Candidate should ensure that all the information entered during the online submission of application form is correct and factual as any request for change in the information provided by the candidates will not be entertained.
- The option of editing certain information entered in the application form shall be available to the candidates during the edit window only for the editable details.
- Name of the Candidate, Email ID, Nationality, Test City.
NEET SS 2020: ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Candidates possessing recognized postgraduate medical Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/MS/DNB) or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession of the same by 25th September 2020 in accordance with eligible broad speciality qualifications for super speciality courses.
- Candidates should ensure before applying for the examination that they possess or likely to possess by 25th September 2020 the Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate of MD/MS/DNB qualification in the eligible speciality duly recognized as per provisions of Indian Medical Council Act or an equivalent recognized qualification.
NEET SS 2020: ADMIT CARD
- Candidates will be informed through SMS/Email alerts and website notice regarding the availability of the admit card on the National Board of Examinations website.
- Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by Post/Email.
- Candidates are required to download their admit card from the NBE website and affix firmly their latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card.
- Admit cards are expected to be available on 7th September 2020.
NEET SS 2020: RESULT
- The result for NEET-SS 2020 is expected to be declared by 25th September 2020.
- The Result will be displayed on official website www.natboard.edu.in and www.nbe.edu.in
- The scorecard shall be available for download to the candidates through applicant login using NBE ID and Password.
- NO re-evaluation or rechecking or re-totalling requests shall be entertained.
We are top study abroad education consultants providing comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for education in India. We also assist medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS abroad at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant here. The advantage of studying MBBS abroad through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS abroad and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS Abroad fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817-393-2222/+91 817-387-2222/ +91 817-395-2222