NEET PG 2020 MCC released Notice for candidates who want to take admission at NRI quota Seats
Office of the ADG(ME) has released a notice on the MCC website regarding the PG medical admission on the NRI Quota seats. It is cited that all the candidates that those who are claiming to be NRI as per the directions/orders of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in the case (W.P. (C) No.689/2017- Consortium of Deemed universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Anr. Vs. Union Of India & Ors.) dated 22-08-2017 (Copy enclosed) and want to take admission on the NRI quota are required to send the relevant documents supporting their claim of change of Nationality from Indian/Other to NRI through Email at email@example.com from 11:00 AM of 20th May 2020 (Wednesday) till 11:00 AM of 22nd May 2020 (Friday).
The following conditions are required to be met by the candidates applying for change of their category (Indian/Others to NRI): As per the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in the case (W.P. (C) No.689/2017- Consortium of Deemed universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Anr. Vs. Union Of India & Ors.) dated 22-08-2017 and principles set out in Anshul Tomar (supra) case.
The list of documents to be sent through e-mail are as follows:-
1) Documents claiming that the Candidate’s Sponsorer is an NRI (Passport, Visa of the sponsorer).
2) Relationship of NRI with the candidate as per the court orders of The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in case W.P.(c) No. 689/2017- Consortium of Deemed Universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Ans. Vs Union of India & Ors. dated 22-08- 2017.
3) The affidavit from the sponsorer that he/ she will sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate duly notarized.
4) Embassy Certificate of the Sponsorer (Certificate from the Consulate).
5) NEET Score Card of the candidate.
- All such candidates are advised to be in touch with the mcc.nic.in website for further course of action.
- Candidates are advised to send all documents enclosed in single mail only within the stipulated time.
- Mails received before/ after the stipulated time will not be considered.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. We also provide comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for education in India.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222/+91 8173872222/ +91 8173952222