MCC extends date for resigning seats of NEET PG 2020 Round 1 Counselling
Keeping in view that Round-1 State Counselling of some states has not been completed on scheduled time amidst Coronavirus epidemic, Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) on 18th May 2020 has further extended the last date of resigning from the seats for candidates who have joined their allotted college in NEET PG Round I of counselling.
Candidates will have time to resign their seat by 5:00 pm on May 23rd, 2020(revised date 1st June 2020). Earlier the time to resign the seat was extended till May 8th, 2020 but the delay in state counselling has lead to this further extension.
PROCESS OF NEET PG 2020 SEAT RESIGNATION
- The candidates can resign the seats by sending a request to the allotted college via email to cancel their seats.
- The candidates can also report physically to request for the resignation of the allotted seats.
- After receiving the request for seat resignation the respective college will resign the seats on online www.intramcc.com within the stipulated time.
- The colleges will have to send the resignation letter to the candidates via email confirming their seat resignation.
- The resigned seats will be updated in the system for allotment in Round 2.
MCC conducts counselling process only for the 50% All India Quota seats of all states except Jammu and Kashmir, 100% seats (All India Quota seats + Institutional Quota seats) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Central Institutes, 100% seats of Deemed Universities.
Notice for Dates extended for resigning NEET PG 2020 Round 1 Counselling seats released on 22nd May 2020
Notice for Dates extended for resigning NEET PG 2020 Round 1 Counselling seats released on 18th May 2020
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. We also provide comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for education in India.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222/+91 8173872222/+91 8173952222