Date released by MCC for NEET PG 2020 Result & Counselling
Due to the COVID-19 lockdown situation the final year postgraduate diploma examinations along with the counselling for the admissions to the PG programmes for the batch of 2020-21 academic session was delayed.
After suspending the Seat Allotment/Processing and Result Declaration for Round-1 of NEET-PG Counselling 2020 in compliance with the advisory issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, to ensure safety during COVID-19 outbreak MCC has now released a notice on the 9th April 2020 on its official website that the Result of Round-1 NEET PG counselling declared .
After Result Declaration the allotted candidates can report to the college between 10th April-20th April 2020. The allotted seat can be joined either through Physical Reporting OR Online Reporting on the prescribed dates.
MODES OF NEET PG 2020 COUNSELLING
Candidates who have been allotted seats can confirm their admission by report to the college directly in person and pay the necessary fees along with submission of the required documents and start duties.
Candidates who have been allotted seats can join the allotted college by sending a confirmation e-mail regarding acceptance of seat and upload the scanned copies of required documents. Candidates will have to pay the requisite course fees online to the Account of college.
Candidates are advised to pay the fees to the allotted college through their authorized portal only which will be notified in advance by the college authorities on the college website. Beware of any fake website and confirm the Account number and particulars of the college from the website of the college or by personally contacting them before paying the fees and ensure that the fees are being paid on the correct portal.
All admissions made online will be deemed Provisional and will be confirmed after Verification of documents at the college at the time of Physical Joining.
UPGRADATION OF SEATS IN NEET PG 2020 COUNSELLING
All candidates will be automatically considered willing for upgradation to Round-2 which will be conducted according to viability.
The candidates will be upgraded subject to exercise of fresh choices in Round-2 and as per inter se merit.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NEET PG 2020 REPORTING
Following documents are required for NEET PG Physical/ Online Reporting (for uploading) for verification by the College authorities:
- Admit Card issued by NBE
- Result/Rank Letter issued by NBE
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate shall complete the Internship by 31st March, of the year of admission
- Permanent / provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council. Provisional Registration Certificate is acceptable only in cases where candidate is undergoing internship and likely to complete the same on or before 31st March of the year of admission
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date or birth
- Candidates allotted seat must carry one of the identification proofs (ID Proof) to the allotted college at the time of admission (i.e. PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Category Certificates/Disability certificate if applicable
- A Hand Written and Self Attested Undertaking by the candidate.
The Candidate should also bring/ upload the following certificates, if applicable:
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority and should be in English or Hindi language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The subcaste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. The OBC certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the prospectus
- Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board for 21 Benchmark Disabilities as per the Rights of Persons with Disability Act,2016. No other PwD certificate, issued by any other Authorities/ Hospital will be entertained.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. We also provide comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for education in India.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222/+91 8173872222