Registration for Online counseling for admission to DNB (Post MBBS) and DNB (Post Diploma) courses 2020 Session to end soon: Register today
The Centralized Online Merit Based counselling for admission to DNB (Post MBBS) and DNB (Post Diploma) courses 2020 Session was earlier deferred in view of the ongoing coronavirus outbreak and the subsequent lockdown. The registration process was later commenced from 8th May 2020. The last date for registering for the online counselling concludes tomorrow i.e. 17th May 2020, so candidates who intend to appear for DNB counselling are requested to register on the NBE website immediately.
DNB (Post MBBS) and DNB (Post Diploma) courses 2020 Session: Counselling Process
- To appear in DNB (Post MBBS)/ DNB (Post Diploma) counseling, the candidates have to register with NBE through the designated website(www.counseling.nbe.edu.in) and also have to fill the choice of preferences during the registration process
- All candidates will be registered only ONE TIME during the start of the counseling process
- No registration is permissible once the window of registration is closed. There is no other methodology for participation in the counseling
- The processing of allotment will be concluded between 18th to 21st May 2020 and the Result of First Round Allotment will be declared by 22nd May 2020.
- Candidates who have been allotted with a seat in the first round of counseling are eligible to change/modify the choice of seats in the second round of counseling.
- However, those candidates who have opted for freezing of the seat allotted to them in the first round of counseling will not be allowed to
participate in any subsequent round of counseling.
- Candidate allotted with a seat during the counseling process is required to deposit a One-year non-refundable Course Fee of Rs. 1,25,000/- (excluding payment gateway charges) to confirm and lock the allotment of seat.
- Failure to make payment for the seat that the candidate has opted for freezing shall lead to the loss of the said seat and the said candidate shall stand exited from the process of counseling altogether.
- Candidates will be allowed to report to the allotted institute only after allotments pursuant to the Second Round of Counseling.
- The original documents will be verified by the allotted institute.
DNB (Post MBBS) and DNB (Post Diploma) courses Counselling Schedule (Updated)
Documents to be uploaded during Registration
- MBBS Degree (For candidates who have obtained their MBBS qualification in
2019, but have not been issued their MBBS Degree, their Provisional Pass
- Permanent/Provisional Registration certificate issued by MCI/State Medical
Council for registration of MBBS qualification
- Internship Completion Certificate (internship completion date must be on or
before 31st March 2020)
Undertaking to be uploaded during Registration (if applicable)
Candidates who are unable to upload the documents for registration as the colleges, Universities & Medical Councils are closed/not fully functional due to the COVID 19 pandemic are instructed to upload the following documents:
- Undertaking to submit MBBS Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate at the time of joining the allotted Institute and at the time of Final ( Mop-up) Round of Counseling, if participating in the same
- Undertaking to submit Permanent/Provisional Registration certificate at the time of joining the allotted Institute and at the time of Final ( Mop-up) Round of Counseling, if participating in the same
- Undertaking to submit the Internship Completion Certificate (internship completion date must be on or before 31st March 2020) at the time of joining the allotted Institute and at the time of Final ( Mop-up) Round of Counseling, if participating in the same
- Falling to submit the certificates at the time of joining the allotted Institute and at the time of Final ( Mop-up) Round of Counseling, if participating in the same will result in cancellation of his/her candidature.
- Candidates who have opted for freezing of the seat allotted to them in the first round of counseling will not be allowed to
participate in any subsequent round of counseling
- It may also be noted that once a candidate joins a seat allotted to him/her through 2nd ROUND of counseling in the NEET 50% AIQ /Deemed/Central universities/AFMS (MD/MS/Diploma) seats 2020 by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Government of India or State Counseling through respective State Government, he/she shall not be eligible to participate in any rounds of counseling for the DNB (Post Diploma) 2020 Admission Session.
DNB (Post MBBS) and DNB (Post Diploma) courses 2020 Session: Tentative Seat Matrix
A tentative seat matrix was also released by the authorities on 8th May 2020 for the DNB(Post MBBS, Post Diploma) courses. There are a total of 4,925 seats available for candidates seeking admissions to DNB courses this academic session, out of which 3,069 seats are for DNB Post MBBS and 1,856 seats are available for DNB Post Diploma candidates.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. We also provide comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for education in India.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222/+91 8173872222/+91 8173952222