MBBS AT KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIA
QUICK FACTS ABOUT KAZAN RUSSIA
- Country- Russia
- Country Capital: Moscow
- Currency- Russian Ruble (RUB)
- Country GDP- $4.519 trillion
- City Area- 425.3 km2 (164.2 sq mi)
- City Population- 1,143,535
- City Religion- Islam, Christianity (Roman Catholicism, Protestantism, Judaism and the Bahá’í Faith also represented)
- City Language- Russian & Tatar
- City Climate – Average temp −10.4 °C (13.3 °F) in Winter & 20.2 °C (68.4 °F) in Summer
- City Time zone- UTC+3
- Country Calling code: +7
- City Calling code: 843
KAZAN IN A GLANCE
- Kazan is situated between Europe and Asia inhabiting both Russian and Tatar populations. It peacefully blends Muslim and Christian cultures. This vibrant city enfolds in it 1,000 years of vibrant history, with magnificent palaces, towering churches, and a thriving cultural scene, Kazan is a pure Russian city with incredible beauty and heart.
- Kazan is the capital and largest city of the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia. It lies at the convergence of the Volga and Kazanka Rivers in Western Russia and is about 715 kilometres east from capital city Moscow.
- Over the years Kazan has grown to become a major industrial, cultural and religious centre. It is one of the largest industrial and financial centres of Russia, and a leading city of the Volga economic region in construction and accumulated investment.
- Kazan is renowned for its vibrant mix of Oriental and Russian cultures. It houses several theatres, symphonies, and concert halls hosting international festivals such as Chaliapin Opera Festival, Nuriev Ballet Festival and Europe-Asia Festival of Contemporary Music.
- Numerous exhibitions, Dining, shopping, and entertainment options at Kazan are at the level with those in Moscow and Saint-Petersburg. The city also provides great summer and winter sports opportunities at its exceptional sports facilities and excellent suburban resorts. In 2015, alone 2.1 million tourists travelled to Kazan.
- As the capital of Tatarstan, Kazan is the cultural centre of the ancient Tatar community. Once nicknamed the ‘Athens of the Volga’ the city’s cultural status has persevered in modern times too. It is home to over 30 universities and over 40 museums and galleries. As a university town, it is filled with young people.
- Due to its gorgeous architecture, breathtaking scenery, and welcoming locals, Kazan is the perfect destination for travellers of all ages. Kazan is without a doubt a highlight of the Trans-Siberian tours. Kazan Kremlin, Kul Sharif Mosque, Söyembikä Tower, Russia’s ‘leaning tower’, and the blue and gold onion domes of Annunciation Cathedral, Kazan’s oldest are city’s major landmarks and historical buildings
- Kazan has earned its reputation as a haven for foodies. It is influenced by both Russian and Eastern cuisine. You will notice a similarity between Tatar and Indian foods, because of Mongol and Turkic influences in northern India. After all, Mughal emperor Babur was of Mongol-Turkic descent and hailed from present-day Uzbekistan.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
- Name of Institute: Kazan Federal University
- Year of Establishment: 17 November 1804
- Location: Kazan, Russia
- Type: Public/Federal University
- Approved By: Ministry of Science & Higher Education of the Russian Federation, MCI & ECFMG(USA)
- Listed in: WHO, Avicenna Directory
- Courses offered: 687 Degree programs in various disciplines & 10 double-degree programs with partner universities
- MBBS duration: 6 Years
- Course Language: English
- Academic Session: September
- Total students: 50000+ / International students: 9,700+
- Country Ranking: 4
- World Ranking: 454
WHY STUDY AT KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
- Kazan Federal University is the main centre of higher education for the Volga region. An internationally renowned centre of academic excellence, it is listed among the top 10 institutions of higher education in Russia. It is approved by the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation and the Medical Council of India (MCI), ECFMG (USA), GMC(UK), etc. It actively cooperates with the World Health Organization (WHO) and Listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools, International Medical Education Directory (IMED), FAIMER, etc.
- Established in 1804, Kazan Federal University is the second oldest university in Russia, with more than 200 years of education legacy. Kazan Federal University has 14 Institutes, 2 faculties, 3 high schools and 3 branches in the nearby cities, providing a wide spectrum of degree programs in all fields of study. The Medical program at the University is of 6 years
- The University has carefully preserved the traditions of its world-renowned scientific schools. Over the past decades, Kazan Federal University has successfully conducted cutting-edge research in the areas of Nanotechnologies and Biomedicine, Psychology and Cultural Studies, Humanitarian Technologies.
- The highly acclaimed undergraduate and postgraduate programs at Kazan Federal University are conducted by 3000 professors. Most of them possess a doctoral degree and some are influential scientific entities from Russia and around the globe. Over 50,000 students are enrolled in all types of programs at the Kazan Federal University out of which about 9700 are international students from 106 countries.
- Kazan Federal University has partnership arrangements with approx. 400 universities and research centres from 70+ countries around the world. Using the cooperation with its partners KFU participates in various research initiatives and implements double degree programs and cotutelle agreements.
- Kazan Federal University’s academic teams carry out many joint international projects. The students and faculty also get individual support and assistance from DAAD, DFG, Volkswagen Foundation, NSF, European Commission (Erasmus+, Erasmus Mundus, Marie-Curie Actions) and other scholarship organizations.
- Kazan Federal University provides the student’s a wide choice of disciplines to specialize. The students are given high-quality fundamental training at the profile departments of the university, with modern equipment, highly professional teaching staff and opportunity of internships, practices and semester training in other countries like Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands, Israel, Japan, etc.
- Every year, about 15 hundred specialists with International experience visit KFU for various scientific activities, developments, research collaboration and other international events.
- Kazan Federal University offers various living facilities. The students can opt to live on or off-campus. “Universiade Village” is a residential zone which was constructed in Kazan to house athletes and officials during the 27th Summer Universiade 2013 serves as the student campus. The complex has the capacity to house 14,500 people. The premises encloses a pharmacy, a medical station, a security station, a sports rental centre, a salon, a supermarket, various food establishments, a post office, a service centre, etc.
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Russia at MCI approved medical colleges in Russia can check out Top Medical Universities in Russia for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Russia through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Russia and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Russia fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Russia at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91-81738 72222/ +91-8173932222