PGIMER has released the revised schedule for various July Session Entrance exams; MD/MS Exam Dates Check here
PGIMER Chandigarh has released a notice regarding the revised schedule for the entrance exams of various courses for the Academic year 2020 July session on its official website. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh started inviting applications from 17th March 2020 for the admission to its MD/MS courses for the PGIMER-July 2020 SESSION and was expected to conduct the examination on May 23 2020, but due to the unforeseen circumstances faced due to the COVID 19 the exams were postponed and candidates were advised to keep an eye on official notification regarding the Entrance Exams.
Now the entrance exams CBT schedule fo various courses July/September session has been released. The details of all the exams and dates are as follows:
- MD/MS Entrance exam will be held on June 14, 2020 in Morning Shift
- MD Hospital Administration entrance exam will be held on June 14, 2020 in Evening Shift
- Fellowship & Post Doctoral fellowship entrance exam will be held on June 14, 2020 in Evening Shift
- DM/M.Ch entrance exam will be held on June 21, 2020 in Evening Shift
- MDS house job entrance will be held on June 21, 2020 in Evening Shift
- M.Sc. Nursing entrance exam will be held on June 22, 2020 in Morning Shift
- M.Sc./M.Sc. (MLT) entrance exam will be held on June 22, 2020 in Morning Shift
- Master in Public Health entrance exam will be held on June 22, 2020 in Morning Shift
- PhD entrance exam will be held on June 22, 2020 in Morning Shift
PGIMER 2020 [JULY SESSION]: EXAM TIMINGS
The timings for the Morning and Evening shift Entrance Exam will be mentioned on the Admit Card of the concerned examination.
PGIMER 2020 [JULY SESSION]: COUNSELLING SCHEDULE
The Schedule and mode of counselling for the Exams will be notified separately in due time for which the candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with their official website
PGIMER MD/MS 2020 [JULY SESSION]: EXAM PATTERN
Mode of examination: Online (CBT) mode
- Pattern of examination: MCQ Objective based
- Exam conducted: Twice-January & July Session
- Date of Examination: June 14, 2020
- Shift: Single(01)
- Timing of Examination: Morning Shift
- Number of questions: 250 questions [With Five response options][Negative marking for incorrect responses]
- Duration: 3 hours [180mins]
- Language: English
- Location of Examination Centres: Tentatively 16 cities in India
- Purpose of Examination: Admission to MD/MS courses
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. We also provide comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for education in India.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222/+91 8173872222