GREEN LIFE MEDICAL COLLEGE BANGLADESH
Green Life Medical College was founded in 2009 in Dhaka, Bangladesh as a private, non-profit, self-financing institution with a commitment to provide top class medical education and quality research to the students. GMC is a prime tertiary levels medical college which has exhibited excellence in the field of education and research in its course of existence.
AFFILIATION & RECOGNITION OF GREEN LIFE MEDICAL COLLEGE
Green Life Medical College (GMC) aims to generate highly competent and professional doctors for the country. The college is:
- Approved – Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW), Government of Bangladesh and Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC)
- Affiliated- University of Dhaka (DU)
- Enlisted- “World Directory of Medical School” and ECFMG, Avicenna Directory, World Federation for Medical Education and the Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
- Eligibility- The graduates of this Medical College will be able to take USMLE (USA), AMC (Australia) and PLAB (UK) examinati
- Recognised- General medical Council (United Kingdom) and National Medical commission of India (NMC)
COURSES OFFERED AT GREEN LIFE MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Degree Awarded- Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS)
- Course Duration- 5 years
- Language- English
- Degree Awarded- B.Sc Nursing
- Course Duration- 4 years
- Degree Awarded- Post-basic Nursing
- Course Duration- 2 years
- Degree Awarded- Diploma Nursing
- Course Duration- 3 years
ACADEMIC TRAINING AT GREEN LIFE MEDICAL COLLEGE
- The MBBS academic training at Green Life Medical College (GMC) infuses a blend of theoretical and practical training
- Continuous Medical Educations (CMEs), CPDs, Seminars and Symposiums are held regularly under the supervision of Medical Education Unit of GMC
- Weekly CME are held through-out wherein presentations from all the departments of college and Medical Education Unit take place
- Clinical meetings, seminars, guest lectures are held regularly and speakers and scientists of the country also deliver keynote speeches for effective medical training.
- The Skill Centre of GMC is equipped with several dummy, viscera, specimen, surgical instruments, suture materials etc through which students and Intern Doctors sharpen their practical skills
ACADEMIC FACULTY AT GREEN LIFE MEDICAL COLLEGE
- The teaching faculty at Green Life Medical College (GMC) comprises of well qualified and experienced teachers and staff who are experts in their field.
- The faculty members and clinicians put great efforts for teaching and supervising the students. To ensure acquaintance of students with latest development in medical sciences required knowledge and skills are introduced.
- The students are trained to work at par with their counterparts in other countries around the world.
TEACHING FACILITIES AT GREEN LIFE MEDICAL COLLEGE
- The college has exceptional facilities and resources favourable for successful medical education. Every student is assigned a guide for mentoring them throughout their academic journey.
- The Institution is furnished with all types of advance teaching materials, technical equipments, labs and basic galleries & class rooms for teaching & learning modules.
- Spacious classrooms, lecture halls, museums, laboratories, library facilities having central air condition facility are all present in the 15 storied college building
GREEN LIFE MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL
- The University teaching hospital is 15 storied building situated on the campus having capacity of 550 beds with Tertiary Level Health Care Facility.
- All the Pre & Para clinical departments of the Green Life Medical College (GMC) are present in the 15 storied academic building with well developed and necessary teaching facilities.
- The Clinical Departments of the institution are built inside the separate 15 storied hospital for conducting clinical classes and practical training.
- Green Life Medical College Hospital was established in 2005 as a 550 beds medical service center with best medical facilities
- The hospital offers special and super specialty services, including diagnostic facilities using sophisticated and advanced equipments
- The hospital has 24 hours Emergency services, Radiology and Imaging, Dialysis unit, Chemotherapy center, Intensive care unit (ICU), NICU, HDU, Neuro-care Unit, Joint replacement surgery, Arthroscopy and Arthroscopic surgery, etc
- GMCH also has 7 hi-tech Operation Theatres with state-of-the-art complex and can serve 800+ patients per day in the OPD
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Bangladesh at NMC approved medical colleges in Bangladesh can study MBBS in Bangladesh through Best Medical admission consultants to study abroad. The advantage of studying through MBBS admission guidance counsellors is that they will provide you with only the best colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh and will provide you with all the information required to take admission in Bangladesh and adapt to your University life effortlessly.
We are among the Best medical admission consultant who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS in Bangladesh at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very low fees we also offer comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling process, registration, document verification, college selection, NRI/Management quota seats for MBBS in India. We have over a decade experience of assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at affordable costs and carve out a niche path by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more personalized advice and questions about Abroad MBBS admissions and application processes, connect with us today.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817 387 2222/+91 817 393 2222