National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) has commenced the application process for Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) for the December 2021 session.
FMGE 2021: IMPORTANT DATES
|Commencement of online application process||October 14 (3.00 PM)|
|Last date to submit the application||November 3 (11:55 PM)|
|Edit window for all candidates||November 8 to 10|
|Final edit window to rectify/ deficient incorrect images||November 24 to 26|
|Final edit window to rectify/ deficient documents||November 30|
|Issue of admit card||December 6|
|Exam date||December 12|
|Result date||December 31|
FMGE 2021: APPLICATION PROCESS
The registration of FMGE is a four-step process: registration, filling the application, uploading documents and submitting the fee.
STEP 1: Registration
- Go to: https://nbe.edu.in
- Click on the Specific “Exam Name” for which you want to fill the application form
- Click `New Registration’
- You will be directed to registration form page
- Fill the Registration Form
- You will receive a User ID and Password on your registered email ID and mobile number
- Use these credentials to login as registered applicant
STEP 2: Application Submission
- Registered Users Click on `Applicant login’ to access the Application form with User ID and password
- ‘Go to Application Form’ button at the right top corner of your screen
- fill the application form section-wise
- You can edit the application form any number of times before submission except following fields: Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Mobile No, Email address
- Once you have completed the last section, click on Submit button
- Now you will be re-directed to make the payment link
STEP 3: Documents Upload
- Two Photographs to be submitted:
- To be uploaded: One pre-saved passport size coloured photograph (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format)
- To be captured: Capture your photograph using the webcam attached to your computer system by clicking on Capture Photograph button in the application form.
- Upload your scanned signature (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format)
- Upload your left thumb impression (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format)
- Upload MBBS Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate (English Version) (Maximum 400 Kb size, in PDF format)
- Upload Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI/NMC (If applicable) (Maximum 400 Kb size, in PDF format
- Upload Valid Passport (Maximum 400 Kb size, in PDF format)
STEP 4: Fee Payment
- The Applicable test fee will be displayed on the payment gateway page.
- Select mode of Payment: Net Banking/Card Payment
- On successful payment, the candidate will be registered for the test.
- Download the Application PDF post payment for any future communication
- Testing city will be confirmed only after successful payment of fee.
FMGE 2021: EXAMINATION FEE
|Examination Fee||Rs. 6000/-|
|GST @ 18%||Rs. 1080/-|
|Total Amount Payable||Rs. 7080/-|
FMGE 2021: ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
There are certain eligibility criteria that you need to fulfil before appearing for the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination. These are as follows:
- You must either be an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) or a bonafide citizen of India.
- You must also possess a primary medical degree that is confirmed by the concerned Indian Embassy. It is mandatory that your qualifications are recognized by the country where the institute is situated so that you can enrol as a medical practitioner.
- You will also have to submit documents as proof to support your educational claims; failure to do so will make you ineligible for appearing in the examination.
- If you have completed your primary medical qualifications from the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand or Canada you will not have to appear for the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination.
NOTE: Failure to meet any of the eligibility criteria would mean a cancellation of your application. So, it is important to carefully follow the process.
FMGE 2021: TEST PATTERN
- FMGE exam will be MCQ based (Multiple Choice Question) objective paper with 4 options out of which only 1 would be correct.
- It is totally for 300 Marks.
- It is divided into 2 parts, each of 150 marks.
- The students are given 150 minutes for each section.
- There is no negative marking.
- There is a scheduled break between the 2 parts of MCI Screening Test.
- The 15 Minutes tutorial given on the computer screen at the start of FMGE exam gives you an opportunity to understand all the features available for you to practice. You can actually test features such as select, deselect, navigate from one screen to another etc.
FMGE 2021: DEMO TEST
- A demo test will be made available to the candidates to familiarise themselves with the Computer Based Test format at website https://nbe.edu.in.
- Candidates will be able to access the Demo test from 2nd December 2021 onwards.
FMGE 2021: SYLLABUS
- The FMGE exam conducted by NBE is based on Pre-Clinical, Para Clinical and Clinical part of MBBS and totally 19 subjects taught as per the course designed by Medical Council of India.
FMGE 2021: SELECTION CRITERIA
- If you wish to clear the examination, you must secure at least 150 out of 300 in the MCQs, i.e., secure at least 50% in your examination.
FMGE 2021: IMPORTANT LINKS
Candidates may contact the helpdesk on 022 – 61087595 or email at: email@example.com for all FMGE December 2021 session related queries such as online application form submission admit card, test centre, fee refunds, test day requirements etc.
Indian students who want to study low-cost study MBBS abroad at NMC approved medical colleges in Bangladesh can study MBBS abroad through Best Medical admission consultants to study abroad. The advantage of studying through MBBS admission guidance counsellors is that they will provide you with only the best colleges for MBBS abroad and will provide you with all the information required to take admission in Bangladesh and adapt to your University life effortlessly.
We are also among the Best medical admission consultant in India offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling process, registration, document verification, college selection, NRI quota seats for MBBS admission in India as well as providing detailed information about MBBS Abroad. We have been assisting medical aspirants for over a decade to study MBBS abroad at affordable costs and carve out a niche path by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817387 2222/ +91 817393 2222