Quick facts about Kyrgyzstan
- Country: Kyrgyzstan
- Capital: Bishkek
- Currency: Som
- Official languages: Kyrgyz & Russian
- Population: 6,389,500
- Religion: Islam (85%) & Christianity (9.6%)
- Total Area: 199,951 km2 (77,202 sq mi)
- GDP: $25.915 billion
- Country Calling code: +996
- Time Zone: UTC+6
Kyrgyzstan in a Glance
- Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country in Central Asia, bordering Kazakhstan, China, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
- Kyrgyzstan is occasionally referred to as “the Switzerland of Central Asia”
- One of the most popular tourist destinations in Kyrgyzstan is the lake Issyk-Kul, nicknamed “the Pearl of Central Asia” offering a variety of water sports and resorts.
- Kyrgyzstan is filled with Silk Road relics, picturesque canyons, hundreds of alpine lakes, thousands of rivers and endless mountain peaks.
- The country’s capital and largest city is Bishkek is built on a grid with tree-lined streets. It has parks, orchards, and permanently snow-capped mountains are visible to the south.
- Karakol is the 3rd largest city in Kyrgyzstan with slopes famous for skiing and parasailing.
- Arslanbob houses the largest naturally growing walnut forests in the world.
- Osh has an important outdoor bazaar which has been taking place on the same spot for the past 2000 years.
- Kyrgyzstan also has significant deposits of metals including gold and rare-earth metals.
- Very safe and peaceful environment, locals are tolerant and friendly towards foreigners.
- Name of Institute: Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University named after B.N. Yeltsin
- Year of Establishment: 1993
- Location: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Language: English
- Type: Public
- Approved By: Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic & NMC India
- Listed in: WHO, Avicenna Directory and FAIMER
- Courses offered: Medicine, Paediatrics, Dentistry, law, Architecture, Economics, humanities, International relations, etc
- MBBS duration: 6 Years
- Academic Session: September
- Country Ranking: 1
- World Ranking: 4439
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University in Bishkek is a major educational, scientific and research hub of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Central Asian region which was founded on September 09, 1993 through, Cooperation and Mutual Assistance between the Kyrgyz Republic and the Russian Federation. Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University is jointly operated by the Kyrgyz government and the Government of Russia hence, the MBBS course duration is 6 years in complete English language.
KRSU is recognised by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and ECFMG as well as listed in World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS). The medical education of Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is approved by National Medical Commission India (NMC formerly MCI), along with the Medical Councils of many leading countries which gives the university graduates of KRSU the opportunity to apply for International Medical Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test (India), USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams organised throughout the world.
The Medical Faculty of the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University are highly qualified, experienced and dedicated teachers with extensive experience in academic, clinical and research activities. The faculties teaching the MBBS curriculum to international students at KRSU have experience and training for teaching different programs in English language.
The university has around 2000 distinguished and dedicated academic and research staff who are equipped with advanced degrees (Doctors of Medical Sciences, Candidates of Medical Sciences, doctoral candidates, PhD degree) and scholastic titles. Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University has more than 11000 students, including more than 780 foreign students from various foreign countries, and about 450 postgraduate and doctoral candidates.
The Academic buildings at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University have excellent facilities for carrying out teaching activities. The university is furnished with spacious lecture halls, well equipped laboratories, tutorial rooms for small groups, discussion rooms and well-built dissection halls, additionally equipped with resourceful library, computer labs, internet facilities, students’ common study rooms, etc Classrooms and laboratories at KRSU are equipped with modern equipments, working models and models of multimedia equipment, simulation simulators, linguaphone equipment.
The Educational training at KRSU has strong emphasis on practical experience and applicability. It encourages its students to practice evidence-based medicine and provides its students with advanced medical training programmes. The University plays an important role in enhancing educational, scientific and cultural cooperation of the EAEU member states, developing integration processes in the field of education and science, meeting the educational and cultural needs of international compatriots in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is a modern, dynamically developing university complex, which also includes all levels of other professional education in Natural-technical faculty, Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of International Relations, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Architecture, Design and Construction, Interfaculty departments.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Kyrgyzstan or study MBBS at MCI approved medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan can check out Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan through Best MBBS admission consultants to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best colleges for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and will provide you with all the information required from filling out the admission form to reaching your college and adapting to the University life.
We are also among the Best medical admission consultant in India offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling process, registration, document verification, college selection, NRI quota seats for MBBS admission in India. We have been assisting medical aspirants for over a decade to study MBBS at affordable costs and carve out a niche path by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For detailed, Kyrgyzstan MBBS fees for Indian students / FEES STRUCTURE for MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University Kyrgyzstan you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817387 2222/ +91 817393 2222