COMMON MISTAKES DURING NEET PREPERATION
The National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET-UG) is a competitive exam conducted by the National Testing Agency(NTA) for aspirants seeking admission to MBBS and BDS courses all over India. Each year more and more candidates are appearing for NEET Exam to pursue a career in medicine.
The NEET exam not only requires just hard work but also the right technique to crack it. Although it may seem extremely difficult but with a proper preparation plan it is a lot easier to qualify the examination.
Some common mistakes that aspirant make during their NEET preparations.
- Skipping the time table: Aspirants should prioritise their study schedule and strictly follow the timetable they have prepared for the exam without faltering.
- Hectic schedule: Candidates should not prepare a hectic schedule or study for a long period of time as it can affect their retention power and develop fatigue, wasting their precious time. Make sure you take enough breaks (scheduled and not random) and maintain a regular sleep cycle.
- Ignoring NCERT: 75% of the questions come from NCERT textbooks, so candidates should always give importance to NCERT books.
- Studying too many books: Aspirants should avoid studying from many books at the same time as they can get confused and mess up their NEET preparation instead they should follow a methodological approach.
- Ignoring topics: NEET UG candidates should not leave a single topic of any subject from the NEET syllabus. No matter what try and cover the syllabus as efficiently as possible.
The candidates should avoid all the mistakes mentioned above and follow NEET preparation tips to secure a good rank in NEET Exam.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222