NEET-PG 2020 ADMIT CARD RELEASED: Know all the important details
NEET-PG 2020 is a qualifying-cum-ranking examination for admission to MD/MS/ Post Graduate Diploma courses of 2020 admission session, which will be conducted by National Board of Examinations.
As per the notification on the official website of NEET PG 2020, the National Board of Examinations will release the admit cards for the entrance test today 31st December 2019.
Candidates are required to download their admit card from the website and affix their latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card. Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by Post.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD NEET-PG 2020 ADMIT CARD
Candidates have to follow the steps mentioned below to download their admit card of NEET PG 2020.
Step 1: Visit the official website – nbe.edu.in
Step 2: Click on the tab for NEET PG admit card link
Step 3: Enter your login Id and password created at the time of registration
Step 4: Click on the ‘Submit’ button
Step 5: Download your NEET PG admit card 2020 and take a print out of the same
Specifications of the photograph:
- Size of photograph: minimum 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
- A caption indicating the name of the candidate and date of capturing the photograph at the bottom of the photograph.
- Background of the Photograph should be white.
- The photograph needs to display the full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
- Please avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolutions.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains.
DOCUMENTS TO CARRY TO NEET PG 2020 TEST CENTRE
Candidates MUST bring to the test centre the following documents:
- Printed copy of Admit card with their photo pasted on it; AND
- Photocopy of Permanent / Provisional SMC/MCI registration,* to be retained by the test centre; AND
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (original, valid and non- expired): PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport/ Aadhar Card (with photograph).
- Indian/OCI citizen who have obtained their Primary Medical Qualification outside India and do not have SMC/MCI registration should bring their original screening test pass certificate issued on NBE letterhead.
- Foreign Nationals who are required to bring their passport (original & valid) to the test centre along with any other documents as a proof of them being a medical practitioner in their country.
NOTE: “In case, any candidate reports to the test centre with an e-Aadhar card with Aadhar number printed on it as proof of identity, the e-Aadhar card should be a good quality colour print out with clearly visible photograph. The photograph should not have kinks, scratches and stains, and should definitely match with the candidates presenting the e- Aadhar card.
NEET PG 2020 EXAM DAY SCHEDULE
The examination shall be conducted on 5th January 2020. It will be a single day exam conducted in a single session.
|Activities Session||(3:30 PM to 7:00 PM)|
|Allow Candidates to enter the examination centre and commence Biometric Registration||01:30 PM|
|Entry closes at Examination Center||03:00 PM|
|Grant access for Candidate Login||03:15 PM|
|Candidates log in to read instructions||03:20 PM|
|Exam Start Time||03:30 PM|
|Exam End Time||07:00 PM|
NEET PG 2020 RESULT DECLARATION
Result for NEET-PG 2020 will be available on the website www.nbe.edu.in by 31st January 2020.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. We also provide comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling, registration, document verification, college selection, MOP-UP round, etc for education in India.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222/+91 8173872222