Saint Petersburg State Medical University Russia
- Saint Petersburg State Medical University was established in 1897 in St. Petersburg, Russia, as the first Russian medical college for women.
- After its 118 years of history, it has become one of the leading medical universities in Russia and the world.
- Saint Petersburg State Medical University is ranked among the top ten medical schools in Europe.
- The University was rated as one of the 5 top medical schools in Russia and ranked 1st in Russia according to the average academic scores of the Unified State Examination in 2015.
- Saint Petersburg State Medical University offers a wide range of different educational programs and the approach to the process of teaching and learning is unique.
- Being a big clinical centre, students are able to put their skills into practice. Each clinical department has its hospital unit on campus and beyond.
- Unlike many foreign medical institutions, Saint Petersburg State Medical University provide an opportunity for undergraduates to get their first career-related experience from third academic year onward.
- Saint Petersburg State Medical University comprises 75 departments, with over 5 thousand Russian and foreign students.
- Since 1897, the University has trained over 60 thousand medical specialists.
- The University Teaching Hospital includes more than 100 departments, the Consultative and Diagnostic Center, diagnostic laboratory services, the Maternity Home and the Blood Transfusion Department.
- Saint Petersburg State Medical University staff includes skilled professionals whose experience and qualification is recognized both in Russia and abroad.
- Among them are 6 academicians and 7 corresponding members of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, more than 600 professors and MD/PhDs, 12 Chief Specialists of St. Petersburg and the North-West Federal District.
Mission and strategic goals of Saint Petersburg State Medical University
The mission of the University is to ensure the high professional level of medical and scientific personnel, the formation of qualities in an individual in the context of global education, scientific and information society and the dynamically changing needs of the medical field via:
- effective organization and high quality of educational and research processes;
- targeted acquisition and dissemination of knowledge;
- preservation of the moral, cultural and scientific values of society and their augmenting for society.
We are Best medical admission consultant in India offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling process, registration, document verification, college selection, NRI and management quota seats for MBBS admission in India as well as providing detailed information about MBBS Abroad. We are also best guidance counsellor for MBBS education guidance, who have been assisting medical aspirants for over a decade to study MBBS abroad at NMC approved government medical colleges of international recognition at affordable costs and carve out a niche path by becoming a qualified Doctor.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Russia at NMC approved medical colleges in Russia can check out Top Medical Universities in Russia for Indian Students. The advantage of studying MBBS in Russia through Best admission consultant to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Russia and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, Russia MBBS fees for Indian students you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817 387 2222/ +91 817 395 2222/+91 817 393 2222