International University partners of St. Petersburg State Medical University
- International collaboration is impossible without continuous interaction, exchange of experience and organization of joint events.
- The St. Petersburg State Medical University annually hosts different scientific events with the participation of international colleagues: collaborative research laboratories, master-classes, workshops, conferences, symposia, etc.
- About 50 scientific and practical events, including those that engage overseas participants, are held at the University each year.
- St. Petersburg State Medical University maintains international partnerships with health care institutions and universities around the world.
- The collaborative work is carried out in 3 principal fields: patient care, education and research.
St. Petersburg State Medical University international partners:
- United States Agency for International Development (U.S.A.)
- Open Medical Institute (The American Austrian Foundation, Austria, U.S.A.)
- University of Toronto (Canada)
- University of Strasbourg (Universite Louis Pasteu) (France)
- The Korea Electrotechnology Research Institute (South Korea)
- Medical Faculty of Osaka University (Japan)
- University of Tampere (Finland)
- University of Eastern Finland (Finland)
- Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University (Kazakhstan)
- Beijing University of Chinese Medicine (China)
- Xinjiang University (China)
- University of Zagreb (Croatia)
- Lebanese Urology Society (Lebanon)
- Belarusian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education (Republic of Belarus)
- Grodno State Medical University (Republic of Belarus)
- National Scientific Center of Oncology and Transplantation (Kazakhstan)
- Peto Institute of Conductive Education (Hungary)
- Tashkent Medical Academy (Uzbekistan)
We are Best medical admission consultant in India offering comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling process, registration, document verification, college selection, NRI and management quota seats for MBBS/MD/MS admission in India as well as providing detailed information about MBBS Abroad. We are also best guidance counsellor for MBBS education guidance, who have been assisting medical aspirants for over a decade to study MBBS abroad at NMC approved government medical colleges of international recognition at affordable costs and carve out a niche path by becoming a qualified Doctor.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Russia at NMC approved medical colleges in Russia can check out Top Medical Universities in Russia for Indian Students. The advantage of studying MBBS in Russia through Best admission consultant to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Russia and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, Russia MBBS fees for Indian students you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
FEES STRUCTURE for MBBS at Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817 387 2222/ +91 817 395 2222/+91 817 393 2222
Russia for Girls – Safety and Benefits
How to choose colleges to study MBBS abroad
NEET UG Exams to be conducted twice a year: Check NEET UG 2021 important details here
10 Documents You Need To Study Abroad
OPPORTUNITY FOR NEET-UG 2020 LOW MARKS AND NOT QUALIFIED STUDENTS
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.