Ibn Sina Medical College (ISMC) is a private medical school in Bangladesh, established in 2005. It is located in the Kallyanpur area of Mirpur Model Thana, in Dhaka. It is affiliated with University of Dhaka as a constituent college.
It offers a five-year course of study leading to a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree. A one-year internship after graduation is compulsory for all graduates. The degree is recognised by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.
- To create specialist with high expert information and aptitude.
- To mix them with moral qualities.
- To instruct bio-therapeutic sciences with its ongoing progressions so they can meet the present-day medicinal services needs and difficulties.
- To deliver taught, persuaded and excited specialist to impart the most abnormal amount of productivity for minding understanding with sympathy and ability.
- To give wide information of the network and monetary states of the nation instilling them in esteem and country to enhance it by applying proficient old-fashioned, behavior and aptitudes.
- To motivate the improvement of fundamental human characteristics, a solid feeling of honorableness and essential capacity to serve the torment humanities independent of the economy, cast, religion, and strata.
=========================================================YOUR QUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO MBBS COURSE FOR IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE
a. O-level (Comparable to SSC) endorsement: Least 5 subjects
b. A-level (Comparable to HSC) Endorsement: Must have Material science, Science and Science.
c. USA 12 review fruition declaration: Must have Material science, Science and Science.
d. Least GPA (After equivalency with SSC and HSC)= 7 (seven)
e. Least GPA in Biology= 3.5
Recognition of BCPS
The undersigned is satisfied to advise you that the Board of Bangladesh School of Doctors and Specialists (BCPS) has conceded acknowledgment to 07 (Seven) offices for giving preparing to the occupant specialists for a time of five years with impact from the date of use (15.04.12).
Acknowledgment of preparing bestowed in the branches of
(2) Medical procedure
(4) Obst. and Gynae
(7) Orthopedics Medical procedure
(8) Anesthesiology of Ibn Sina Restorative School and Doctor’s facility.
Dear Students, If you are confuse about the study MBBS from Abroad please contact us:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222