PhD in Ukraine
A Ph.D. is a postgraduate doctoral degree, awarded to students who complete an original
thesis offering a significant new contribution to knowledge in their subject. Ph.D
qualifications are available in all subjects and are normally the highest level of academic
degree a person can obtain.
Post Graduate/Master’s or Ph.D. in UKRAINE:
The students wishing to continue their education at Post Graduate/Master’s or Ph.D. level
can contact anytime around the year i.e. without awaiting major intake of September
Embassies of Ukraine accept documents of PG/ Master’s or Ph.D. level students all the year
and grant a visa to deserving students.
The study is conducted mostly in Russian, Ukrainian or in English medium.
If you want to apply NOW,
- Kindly forward us high quality clear scanned copies of following documents, in reply to this
- Filled Application Form (with valid permanent/ current postal address and telephone
- International Passport, the page with picture and data on it (travelling document)
- Educational Documents available ( Certificate of O level/A level /SSCE/
Duration of Course:
- Post Graduate: 1 and 1/2 years
Tuition fee: Package paid on arrival: 6600USD All inclusive (Accommodation and
administrative expenses for a complete duration).
Other Charges: 425$US (Includes-Invitation letter, courier charges, and bank
- Ph.D.: 4 years.
Tuition fee Package paid on arrival: 6600USD first-year, All inclusive
(Accommodation and administrative expenses).
From 2nd – 4th year 4000USD per year with accommodation.
Other Charges: 525$US (Includes- Invitation letter, courier charges, and bank