Courses Offered at International Medical College Bangladesh
Degree Awarded- Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS)
Course Duration- 5 years + 1 year Internship
Bachelor of Nursing (B.Sc)
Degree Awarded- Resident Nurse (RN)
Course Duration- 4 years + 6 months training
Degree Awarded- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
Course Duration- 4 years
The students successfully passing final MBBS examination undergo one year rotatory internship training.
Within this 1 year, 11 months and 15 days training will be at International Medical College Hospital (IMCH) and 15 days at Upazilla Health Complex. During internship training subsistence allowances are given to the interns.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS AT International Medical College
- There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc.
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the General category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onward for admission in any country in abroad.
ADMISSION PROCESS AT International Medical College
Step 1: Apply Online—we fill up your application form using the details furnished by you at our office.
- Documents required for filling application form:
- Name, Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Date & Place of Birth
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate and 12th standard marksheet
- Photo of online result Neet UG 2019(only for Indian MBBS Student) NEET-UG Cut-off(General, OBC, SC/ST)
- Invitation charges
Step 2: Invitation letter—after receiving the documents and payment the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School certificate(12th standard marksheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE :Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if student is below 18 year old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case account is opened less than 6 months then letter from Bank Manager stating when account was opened.
- In case Account holder is student then Minimum account balance may be 3.5 Lakh Rs.
Step 4: ARRIVAL—after getting visa from Bangladesh embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical students to study MBBS abroad/MBBS in Bangladesh at government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222