NEET 2019: Exam Schedule, Dress Code, Barred Items
NEET 2019 exam is scheduled on 5th May, 2019 this year conducted by NTA at 104 exam cities across the country. Candidates have to reach the exam centers before 9.30 am nobody will be allowed to enter the exam center after the scheduled time.
To avoid any unwarranted delays, the conducting authority has advised candidates to reach their allotted exam centers two hours in advance. NEET Exam will be of three hours duration to be held from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM.
NEET 2019 Documents to carry
Candidates will be required to carry:
- Printed copy of NEET 2019 Admit Card
- Multiple additional photographs (same as uploaded on the application form)
- A valid ID proof
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Any other items will not be allowed inside the Examination hall.
NEET 2019 Exam Schedule
- The entry in the examination hall begins from 11:30 AM
- Checking of Admit Cards by the invigilator starts from 11:30 AM to 01:45 PM
- Last Entry inside Exam Hall is by 01:30 PM
- Distribution of Test Booklet starts from 01:45 PM
- Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/ opened to take out Answer Sheet from 01:55 PM
- Exam Commences from 02:00 PM
- Exam Concludes at 05:00 PM
NEET 2019 BARRED ITEMS
The candidates are NOT allowed to carry following items inside the examination center under any circumstances.
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap etc
- All ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge and Brooch etc
- Any Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera, etc
- Any metallic item
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle etc
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, for hiding communication devices like camera, Bluetooth device etc
- No arrangement will be made at the centers for keeping any articles/items belonging to the candidates.
- In case any candidate is found in possession of any of the barred items inside the center, it will be considered as use of unfair means and action will be taken against the candidate in accordance with the relevant provisions.
NEET 2019 DRESS CODE
The candidates are instructed to follow the following dress code while appearing for NEET (UG)
- The Candidate Should Wear Light Clothes like nobody can hide any instrument or devices for unfairness.
- The Candidates have been advised to wear half sleeves Shirt or T-Shirt, Not having any big button or any badge which could be used to hide any devices.
- Slippers, sandals with low heels and not the shoes which are not allowed in the Examination Centers.
- In case, candidates are coming in customary dress for appearing in the examination, they should report at least an hour before the last reporting time i.e. 9.30 AM, so that they could be frisked properly
- Candidates are advised not to bring items which are not allowed in the Examination Hall as no Safe Keeping Place will be provided.
- Male Candidate:Wear light color clothes – Jeans/ Pant/ Shirt (half sleeves only), the button of shirt should be medium size not big enough. The Kurta Pajama not allowed, Shoes are also not allowed. Wear only sleepers or sandals.
- Female Candidate:Light clothes (kurti/top) with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar/ Trouser, Slippers, sandals with low heels are allowed. Shoes for female candidate are also not allowed.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817393 2222/ +91 817387 2222/ +91 817395 2222