National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Examination NEET 2019 on May 5, 2019 at 104 exam cities across the country.
Along with exam preparation candidates must also pay attention to important details to look out for in the examination hall.
Immediately after downloading the NEET2019 Admit Card, candidates must first check all the entries mentioned.
Below are some important rules that every candidate must know before appearing for the exam:
- Carry the printed copy of NEET2019 admit card to the exam hall.
- Reach the exam center much before the scheduled exam time; candidates won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall after 1.30 PM.
- Carry downloaded Admit Card with Performa which is an attachment of Admit Card with Post Card Size Photograph duly affixed on it”.
- Do not carry anything to the exam hall except admit card and photographs (as uploaded on the application form).
- After receiving the test booklet check booklet properly (ensure the page number as mentioned on the cover page).
- Do not carry any of the barred items to the exam (no provision of safe keeping place) and follow the dress code.
- Candidates need to sign and give finger impressions on the attendance sheet.
- Do ensure that you have signed twice on the attendance sheet.
- Match the codes of the test booklet and answer sheet as soon as you receive them.
- Fill up the test booklet using ball point pen only.
- Fill the answer sheet and mark the responses using blue/ black ball point pen only.
- Answer carefully as changing of answers is not allowed.
- Do all your rough work on Test Booklet only.
- Candidates must preserve their Admit Cards till their admission in MBBS/BDS Course.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222